Congrats you Sky Blues! (1 Viewer)

F

furtle

Foxes fan here who's genuinely thrilled for all of you on your return to the Ricoh. Finally ego's have been set aside, for a while at least...

I've been to the stadium many times with Leicester and it is one of the best, with amazing acoustics compared to other new stadiums such as ours!

Just get behind the team and get out of the hell-hole that is League 1 and we can all look forward to meeting in the Championship in a year or two's time!

Samo

Foxes fan here who's genuinely thrilled for all of you on your return to the Ricoh. Finally ego's have been
set aside, for a while at least...

I've been to the stadium many times with Leicester and it is one of the best, with amazing acoustics compared to other new stadiums such as ours!

Just get behind the team and get out of the hell-hole that is League 1 and we can all look forward to meeting in the Championship in a year or two's time!

Thanks. Why the interest? From Cov? Family here?

F

furtle

i think we might stay up SBB but the Prem is awash with money so we have to get used to losing again.

However, I sincerely hope that you get promoted in a year or two, as if any set of fans deserve it it's your lot!

F

furtle

Samo: I've worked in Cov for the last 20 years so I feel the pain...

Users who are viewing this thread