Congratulations on winning The EFL Trophy (1 Viewer)

The Reverend Skyblue

Bloody hell Pipkin never knew what happened to you, hope your feeling a bit better.
Did they attack you at the game at the Ricoh, was it in the stadium or after the game ?
Hope you get the passion back for next season and watch us win the league.

pipkin73

Bloody hell Pipkin never knew what happened to you, hope your feeling a bit better.
Did they attack you at the game at the Ricoh, was it in the stadium or after the game ?
No mate it was in Gran Canaria. Just in a random bar and when we scored they jumped me. About 7 of them, was the home game. CUNTS

pipkin73

Not lost my passion mate, but when we play i cant stop singing and cheering us on, City are in my blood till i die. Lets hope Robins is the saviour JH2

The Reverend Skyblue

No mate it was in Gran Canaria. Just in a random bar and when we scored they jumped me. About 7 of them, was the home game. CUNTS
Bloody cowards, seven on to one, how big they must feel.
Put that in the memory bank Pipkin, you could come across one of them on their own in the future, revenge can be so sweet

pipkin73

Bloody cowards, seven on to one, how big they must feel.
Put that in the memory bank Pipkin, you could come across one of them on their own in the future, revenge can be so sweet
I wish, but i cant remember anyone, just what the cameras show. Wanted to take it further but Mrs just kicks off. She dont want it happening again so banned from footy (she thinks lol)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I went to Crewe once. It was closed.
Nah, seriously, we usually only hate the Villa (when we are in the same league!), Sunderland (coz they hate us for some inane, historical reason that we don't really care about!) and Sheffield United because they're cunts basically.

duffer

Always quite liked Crewe as it goes, though I'm always at a loss as to why John Sillett watched them and ended up buying Peter Billing when David Platt was in the same bloody team! :)

Users who are viewing this thread