Consortium (1 Viewer)

Kuklinski

Does anybody know whether or not Hoffman and Ranson have managed to get a consortium together to enable them to make a bid for the club? Or even whether there is any interest from anybody else interested in wasting their money by buying into the club?

I'm looking for some positives I guess because I can't see how the club can survive long term without some major financial help.

CovScott88

There hasn't been an news on it recently so I wouldn't have thought so. They may just be keeping it quiet though I guess.

mattylad

If we go in to admin there will be many consortiums but until then SISU will continue to look for a rich idiot

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Think they are unlikely to make that public until they can make a proper financed bid, if that is indeed their intention. LB said on the radio the other week that there had been some interest but no detailed offers or detailed discussions

paul1978

Does anybody know whether or not Hoffman and Ranson have managed to get a consortium together to enable them to make a bid for the club? Or even whether there is any interest from anybody else interested in wasting their money by buying into the club?

I'm looking for some positives I guess because I can't see how the club can survive long term without some major financial help.

yes I WISH MR HOFFMAN WOULD HURRY UP THOUGHT HE WANTED TO SAVE COVENTRY CITY HE WAS TELLING THE TELEGRAPH MONTHS AGO HEARD NOTHING SINCE!!!

rob9872

Fear not Rich, they'll be back there soon once the money dries up and they bump a few more local businesses

Rich

Between you and me Rob, I do fear for our beloved CCFC. How will we make it through the season?

rob9872

We'll be fine - keep the faith PUSB

hackneyfox

Fear not Rich, they'll be back there soon once the money dries up and they bump a few more local businesses

How many times will that be?

2 or 3?

And how much was Yakubu on again?

You didn't spend half term doing research at the library like I told you to.

;)

rob9872

Bore away Foxy

Lord_Nampil

Do u actually want them bk? If the hoff wanted to save us he would have done so in 2007! Ranson was bad for the club always talked down to the fans which drove them away! Not saying we are better now, just maybe thoughs 2 were not right for ccfc!

Moff

And how much was Yakubu on again?

You didn't spend half term doing research at the library like I told you to.

;)

Wow all that money to Yakubu, and it got you to the same league again next season. Well done.

I am glad you spent your half term wisely down at the library. Did the one in leicester have many with pretty pictures??:laugh:

paul1978

Do u actually want them bk? If the hoff wanted to save us he would have done so in 2007! Ranson was bad for the club always talked down to the fans which drove them away! Not saying we are better now, just maybe thoughs 2 were not right for ccfc!

we should get eddie jordan to put some money in
cant get any worse with that mr brody canadian talking crap most the time

skyblue_rich

The person who talked me that westy was going to Sunderland 3 weeks ago, also said: that 2 hong kong businessman, the Hoff hav put in a bid, but they want 1 more millionaire. Sisu have agreed to sell their part, but the council don't want to sell their share of the ground, and the consortium want everything. That's what I have heard probs nonsense

paul1978

The person who talked me that westy was going to Sunderland 3 weeks ago, also said: that 2 hong kong businessman, the Hoff hav put in a bid, but they want 1 more millionaire. Sisu have agreed to sell their part, but the council don't want to sell their share of the ground, and the consortium want everything. That's what I have heard probs nonsense

where you heard this from then mate???

skyblue_rich

I heard this from a person who worked in the office at the ricoh and from someone who was westys wife's bride of honour at their wedding. I heard that Westwood was in talks with man city, Leicester, everton and Sunderland and he chose Sunderland since they were the only team to offer him premier league first team football.

paul1978

I heard this from a person who worked in the office at the ricoh and from someone who was westys wife's bride of honour at their wedding. I heard that Westwood was in talks with man city, Leicester, everton and Sunderland and he chose Sunderland since they were the only team to offer him premier league first team football.

ok thank you
do you know where they got the rumour from then if possible
it be good if this was true in a way!!!

skyblue_rich

They heard this since Hoffman was in the office telling them that he was going to take the club over! I'm just passing info on from what I have heard, you don't have to believe it if you don't want to

skyblue_rich

Last I heard was that 2 investors had signed to take over sisu shares, but they are stalling since they want a third. Will try to find out more

Nonleagueherewecome

Ha, gotta love The Hoff approach-first brazenly discsussing the takeover in full public view with H.K. dudes in The Varsity, and now openly boasting of his intentions in the club office. He clearly doesn't care who knows. Maybe that's why Brody was a bit more open to the possibility of the club being sold in his most recent CWR interview-there's not much point denying it.

Or it might all be nothing. Surely there would have been more gossip about it? Either way it does feel like our only hope!

hackneyfox

Westwood's wife's bride of honour and an ex-director still allowed in to the office at co* and allowed to sow seeds of discontent.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Moff

Westwood's wife's bride of honour and an ex-director still allowed in to the office at co* and allowed to sow seeds of discontent.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Neraly as believable as some unknown Thai, some say ladyboy, buying some rundown local crisp companies team, and employing a Swedish mercenary as boss......................

hey wait a minute..:laugh:

rob9872

So you got this from someone who didn't even know they were a maid of honour? :thinking about:

You're assuming that she is unmarried. She could equally have been a 'matron' of honour.

Users who are viewing this thread