Consortium (1 Viewer)

Moff

Do you laugh at your own jokes down the pub?

It's not the done thing.

No, I have people who laugh at them, they are called friends. You must try it sometime.
I think you will find mine are funny...tell me when you crack one, I cant waite to slap my thigh in merriment.

cloughie

No, I have people who laugh at them, they are called friends. You must try it sometime.
I think you will find mine are funny...tell me when you crack one, I cant waite to slap my thigh in merriment.

friends? havkney fox obviously has no friends thats why he is on SkyBlue Talk. and not a fester site

Regis87

I have heard that Hoffman and Ranson had tabled a bid and are taking to Sisu ( this was a couple of weeks ago ) also heard they were talking to owners of the Ricoh .
Why don't the owners of the Ricoh buy the club ?

PhilWasn'tBabb

I have heard that Hoffman and Ranson had tabled a bid and are taking to Sisu ( this was a couple of weeks ago ) also heard they were talking to owners of the Ricoh .

I thought the owners of the Ricoh was 50/50 with the council and some kind of weir "charity" who are holding on to their 50% until we can get together the 10million to buy it back ?

skyblue_rich

Isnt alan higgs with 50% and council with 50%. Im pretty sure its the higgs part we have an agreement to buy off in the next few years.

blueflint

nothing ever changes does it we still get idiot festers on here :jerkit::jerkit:

paul1978

GOOD idea that one
it seems noone whats to buy cov
and nothing happening with investment

i wish sisu just cut there losses and GO

SISU OUT
NOW

chiefdave

GOOD idea that one
it seems noone whats to buy cov
and nothing happening with investment

i wish sisu just cut there losses and GO

SISU OUT
NOW

Say the owners of the Ricoh got given the club for free, assuming we're paying around £2m a year rent (which is a figure I've heard before and seems about right) we're still making a £4m a year loss. Why would anyone want to take that on with no real prospect of reaching break even unless the grounds suddenly full every week.

paul1978

Agrred!! SISU out with no take over means no CCFC, no matter how bad they are.....they are keeping us afloat :facepalm:

dont u lot accuse me of not thinking proberly this cov board is proving to be desperate
and just clinging on to ccfc just to keep in afloat
i am just saying in in all honesty we can do a lot better!!!

im not bothering to end my messege with sisu out as u lot obvoisly do not
think or agree with me!!!

so bring on the hoff

ajsccfc

You say that as if keeping the club afloat is a bad thing. If we can do a lot better, where is this better alternative? All we have is some guy who quit the board, made noise about a takeover (we've had that before, Hi Mr Dhinsa!) and had lunch with some Asians.

paul1978

You say that as if keeping the club afloat is a bad thing. If we can do a lot better, where is this better alternative? All we have is some guy who quit the board, made noise about a takeover (we've had that before, Hi Mr Dhinsa!) and had lunch with some Asians.

keeping the club afloat is not a bad thing
just do not trust sisu no longer

Users who are viewing this thread