Conspiracy Theories - 9/11 (1 Viewer)

lewys33

Afer yesterday's epic 12 page shitstorm on whether the earth is flat or not I thought today needed a new topic and ajsccfc gave us the perfect one!

9/11 - inside job?

I personally think that anyone who thinks it was is mentally challenged. My favourite past time is looking at people sharing these meme type photos on facebook which apparently show evidence that it was an inside job, and telling them they are morons.

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams is by far the best one out there.

Otis

Just strikes me as a sequence of incompetence by the US agencies at the time.

I worked with a young Muslim lad though who totally believed it was an inside job.

mrtrench

It's just the same as holocaust denial IMO - it's so awful that people with some kind of emotional vested interest refuse to accept that it was real.

ajsccfc

I love the idea that while everything under the sun is leaked and hacked, something like this could stay a mass conspiracy for 14 years and counting.

Tell you what though, Armstrong never actually went to the moon.

M&B Stand

Just strikes me as a sequence of incompetence by the US agencies at the time.

I worked with a young Muslim lad though who totally believed it was an inside job.

It's quite a widely held view in the Muslim 'community' that the CIA were responsible. Not true though clearly. People will believe what they want to believe.

eastwoodsdustman

There's a really good documentary on youtube about the plane attack on the pentagon. Worth watching if you get a chance.

Colin1883

911 it was the Jews / Muslims / yanks / aliens.... Have you heard the one about the LHC being a stargate... Take a close look at the photos, uncanny hmmm?

Captain Dart

The stargate is hidden in the Dallas book repository, every f****er knows that!

bringbackrattles

My brother-in-law has been saying for years that the pyramids were built by aliens,although not a conspiracy theory he won't budge from his belief.He backs it up by saying at that time it was impossible for any civilization to have erected them,and the angles etc are perfect and beyond human capability. I tell him the Egyptians were ahead of their time and were geniuses with design and had clever mathematical people on the job.But he never listens so I let him get on with it,but some people believe certain things and they won't accept any other theory.

Otis

My daughter's 11 and yet still at Christmas we get the whole Santa really exists malarkey!

Every year she keeps insisting he doesn't exist, but I will not budge from my belief.

If he doesn't exist, then who on earth is writing 'from Santa' on some of my presents?

skybluetony176

It was well documented decades ago that New York fire fighters knew that a fire in the towers below a certain floor would bring the lot down. It was all to do with construction techniques. Basically the traditional steel frame construction method becomes impossible to use over a certain number of floor's as the lower basically can't support the weight above it so a lightweight truss was developed IIRC specifically for the world trade centre which was fine as long as there was never a fire. The NYFD were so concerned about it they even have a motto "never trust a truss" or something along those lines.

There was a documentary about it not long after the FBI foiled a home grown terrorist plot to put a car bomb in the underground car parks and when the effects of this were analysed it became obvious that a fire at the world trade centres would be enough to bring it down. IIRC they even developed a special coating aimed at protecting the trusses in the event of a fire but even then they new that at best it would have been enough to buy some evacuation time not save the tower itself. Which sadly proved to be correct.

I never understood why they didn't start evacuating the second tower the minute the first one was struck because even though I was only a young boy when I watched the documentary I remember seeing the pictures on TV (happened to be of work ill the day it happened) and thinking about that documentary I'd seen possibly 20 years prior knowing that the first tower was going collapse at some point and be a danger to the second tower was only then to see the second tower get hit. I often wonder how many people needlessly died because they didn't start evacuating the other tower straight away.

eastwoodsdustman

My brother-in-law has been saying for years that the pyramids were built by aliens,although not a conspiracy theory he won't budge from his belief.He backs it up by saying at that time it was impossible for any civilization to have erected them,and the angles etc are perfect and beyond human capability. I tell him the Egyptians were ahead of their time and were geniuses with design and had clever mathematical people on the job.But he never listens so I let him get on with it,but some people believe certain things and they won't accept any other theory.

I Remember reading this book as a kid. It brings up a few questions...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Chariots-Go...1&keywords=was+god+an+astronaut&tag=skblta-21

bringbackrattles

I Remember reading this book as a kid. It brings up a few questions...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Chariots-Go...1&keywords=was+god+an+astronaut&tag=skblta-21
My son mentioned earlier on that the Mayan people were ahead of their time and predicted so many events etc that came true,except the end of the world date.My brother in law is an atheist but believes in aliens,and we have had some interesting "discussions" as I've said who created aliens then ? Back to the pyramids I have watched programmes on them and I have to admit, it did leave me scratching my head in disbelief !

Otis

My son mentioned earlier on that the Mayan people were ahead of their time and predicted so many events etc that came true,except the end of the world date.My brother in law is an atheist but believes in aliens,and we have had some interesting "discussions" as I've said who created aliens then ? Back to the pyramids I have watched programmes on them and I have to admit, it did leave me scratching my head in disbelief !
If these Mayans were so good at predicting, what did they say about our getting into the play-offs this season?

Anyone know?

bringbackrattles

If these Mayans were so good at predicting, what did they say about our getting into the play-offs this season?

Anyone know?
They predicted in the future two Coventry City fans would be in dispute over copyright to the words of a song about James Maddison. They wrote one called Bringbackrattles claimed he penned the words : He's here on loan,James Maddison he's here on loan. But one called Otis claimed that he was the first to write those lyrics and it ended up in the high courts. How did it go in the end ? We'll never discover as it was said that aliens wiped them out before they could declare who won the vast amounts of royalties !

Macca

Was an incredible piece of flying though which always sows doubt in my mind. Slap bang on target

Pipehitterz

that book was a load of ol bobbins

one egyptian masterminded and designed, like 500 pyramids
its been well documented, totally a man made belief system and nil forms of work or entertainment, you can imagine without a stretch, that all ancient monuments would be easy to errect
in england, stonehenge is another mad ass thing built and rebuilt over 5000 years, the first ring was fucking shit, so they remade it 10000 yeasr later, then added to that over another few thousand years , no big mystery, other than, they still dont really know what its for
the popular belief that its a calender is just based on one mans book in the 30's and has been accepted as fact in less than 100 years
open your minds peopls, everything on earth is mans boredom and nothing else

Otis

Came across a conspiracy theory yesterday. It's an old one, but I thought it had been put to bed soon after, but I thought wrong.

There are still people who believe Paul McCartney died in 1966. :jawdrop:

For anyone who is unware of this, there was a report that Paul McCartney had been involved in a car crash and had died. This was quickly refuted, but a few people (strange people?) still believe it happened and that Paul was replaced with a lookalike.

It makes interesting reading/viewing. ;)

'Apparently' the new Paul was 2 inches taller, had different ears and his eye colour changed. There's a lot of stuff in their songs hinting at his 'death' (songs played backwards, Paul with a black rose on his lapel while everyone else wears red in a photo etc. etc.)

Does make me laugh though. If it was all kept hush, hush and Paul was replaced, why on earth would the Beatles then put loads of hints on the records and in photos etc.?

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/for...-died-in-1966-and-was-replaced-by-look-alike/

http://digilander.libero.it/jamespaul/fc1.html

I know the first link is a spoof, but apparently there was a guy called William Campbell Shears/Billy Sheperd who was a dead ringer for Paul, a very good musician and who ran the Beatles fanzine until Paul died and there is a comparison photo in that first link.

Anyway, I found it all quite amusing. Paul died and was replaced by William Campbell Shears don't you know!

Is everyone aware of this? As I say, I remember hearing about it all when I was a child, but was certain it was all blown out of the water decades ago.

Monners

Apparently Bono is God - just that no-one believes him yet (Jesus had the same issue back in the day apparently)

Kingokings204

I don't believe it's a conspiracy 9-11 but I certainly think we are not told the whole situation. Big Things have clearly not been made public and the truth is we will never know the real story behind it.

Otis

Probably not.

'For reasons of national security' will probably be the never-ending retort.

Users who are viewing this thread