Conspiracy Theory (1 Viewer)

vow

Just spotted that George Thomas has appeared as a silhouette on the First Team page on the Offal.
Could he be coming back on loan? ^^
First Team

vow

Didn't see him on there last week.

Nick

Administrator
Hmm he is on Wayback Machine on July 1st as on there. Unless he got taken off and has now come back...

giphy.gif

Reactions: vow

Harry_Walker

The first team page always seems to glitch out, few players for duplicated with no image the other day and some of the under 23's keep appearing and disappearing on there

oucho

Reid and Turnbull are on there as far as I can see, but no Thomas - how does that fit into your conspiracy theory?

Nick

Administrator
Reid and Turnbull are on there as far as I can see, but no Thomas - how does that fit into your conspiracy theory?

They say out on loan though ;)

Thomas has vanished again now though, he was there. I saw it.

In 50 years, I will be there to say I saw the conspiracy.

giphy.gif

vow

What would be the benefit for him and LCFC also, to be playing football at this level?
First Team football, virtually a guaranteed starter?
I see your point though and he could easily play lower end Championship or high level L1, plus stranger things have happened.

Nick

Administrator
So tempted to ask the club if somebody is working on the site as that just appeared. I reckon it would blow a few minds.

oscillatewildly

First Team football, virtually a guaranteed starter?
I see your point though and he could easily play lower end Championship or high level L1, plus stranger things have happened.
That's what I assume will be happening in a few weeks time, just can't see the benefit for both party's if he were to return.
Factor a third party's benefit into the equation tho and I think we'd at least be smiling!

Users who are viewing this thread