Corner kicks (1 Viewer)

Gaz

Does anyone else think that the corners that Sammy takes are poor ?
When he was out injured and Macca was taking them they were a lot better.

pusbccfc

Yeah, said it a few weeks ago, mcsheffs are far better.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
All his set pieces are.

However, I do think these will be worked on now that Herman is at the club. He dictated alot today around set pieces, pointing out where he wanted the ball to be played. He did this at the point of the free kick being taken that lead to Nimely's goal, drawing Boro players into thinking he was going to make one of his runs. This allowed the free kick to be taken directly (Was that by Sheffers or Clingan? Cant remember but recall they were both there).

I would like to see someone else take over at set pieces (even if that means Sheffers taking them).

ccfchandsy

not on corners but did you notice that for a change we were putting in low crosses and look at the trouble it caused i haven't seen that for a long time

covcity4life

we posed them problems from low corners i felt,they didnt look easy to clear,but yeh some were overhit tooooooooo many times

torchomatic

Clingan's corner kicks have always been rubbish. Surely, it can't be hard to make the ball drop in the box?

oakey

This anti-Clingan stuff is really boring now. Get off his back.
Pick,pick,pick is all some fans seem to do.
Today Thomas played a poor pass which was intercepted...no reaction from the crowd. 1 minute later Clingan played a more ambitious pass which went out of play, loads of moaning and shouting round me. Pathetic supporters we have.
The corners were a mixed bag, as were McSheff's...you are just seeing what your bias wants to see.

Users who are viewing this thread