Cost of football (1 Viewer)

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

/makes note also.

Work commitments and, errrm, other things have slowed my Saturday leisure times. Used to go every now and again back in the day, and really should be making the most of CRFC and Coventry Bees while they're still about... just in case!

I'm the same on a Saturday CCFC have my priority so alternate Saturday's usually something on, I've only been up once this season (only home defeat), but follow very closely a few of my family go week in week out.

But I was close to walk away from CCFC 2 years ago and buying CRFC ST but the reduced pricing at City persuaded me not to.

But based on the current situation o won't be purchasing a CCFC ST next season but will be getting a CRFC one instead, I enjoy the day, game and set up more!

The whole match day experience at the Ricoh has ground me down, even having to show my ST 3 times before I get to my seat (or be threatened to be thrown out as I was the other week for saying, I had given my ST to my Dad once we went through, he nipped to the loo i headed to my seat )

Sorry going off on one here!

But yeah get back up the BPA!

Ashdown

Hmm, that looks interesting actually. Prices don't seem terrible, either...
The wife and I have the full Mezze as a starter and then another mezze selection for the main course. Lovely food, nice ambience, friendly service ! Not cheap but with the décor and typical clientele and staff it really gives you the feeling that you could be in the Middle East !

Users who are viewing this thread