Cov are on the up (1 Viewer)

I hate that tune TBH. We need a bit of Robins magic on it. Why are we singing Tottenham or Chelsea when we are playing teams that were in the original song?

kg82

90% of Coventry supporters grew up with these lyrics and considering it's hard to get them to sing anything other than "da da dana (enter name here)" for players in the team, getting them to re-learn a song they've been singing for 40 years with slightly different lyrics, I would suggest, will be impossible!!

Skybluestu82

I really don't know why someone like the guy in the Enemy who's a Cov fan or some other lyrically gifted individual who is a Ccfc fan cannot come up with a new song that will be played when the players come out and sung on the terraces. Surely if Jimmy Hill can role his sleeves up it can't be that hard!

Love songs like Liverpool's - you'll never walk alone, Man City's - blue moon and slightly different but Chelsea's - one step beyond by Madness (sugg's is a Chelsea fan) when they've had a great win.

Come on you talented musical types, get your heads together and your bums in gear

giveittoregis

Hope the tune on the pitch is genuinely changing. Robins has got off to a steady start and hopefully Cov can start climbing the table.Hope my first post is prophetic.:)

Users who are viewing this thread