Cov Hotels/Parking (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

The reviews aren't great are they? It has a real bad reputation. Are the ibis hotels full?

No they're not, but like I say, if the bed is clean I don't mind too much.

No, there is ibis available, but double the price. Might just have to pay it though.

matesx

ive stayed at the Brittania a few times in the recent past

it is tired and and a bit grotty but ok for a one night head down

ccfc92

The Days Inn has space. Never been, but can't possibly be worse than the Britannia. Tripadvisor reviews are alright too.

Days, what used to be Aston hotel? Yes, it's a great hotel, ideal location and they let me park there early on a Saturday which is handy.

Only problem is the price, normally it's 50-60 quid on a Saturday, but that night is 150 odd.

I don't wanna seem cheap, but by the time I pay 100+ for hotel, 40 for fuel, 10 for ticket, then food and beer, you're looking at £200+ :/

Grendel

No they're not, but like I say, if the bed is clean I don't mind too much.

No, there is ibis available, but double the price. Might just have to pay it though.

How much is the one near Whitley then?

I thought it was cheap. Seriously though not the brittania

NorthernWisdom

Days, what used to be Aston hotel? Yes, it's a great hotel, ideal location and they let me park there early on a Saturday which is handy.

Only problem is the price, normally it's 50-60 quid on a Saturday, but that night is 150 odd.

I don't wanna seem cheap, but by the time I pay 100+ for hotel, 40 for fuel, 10 for ticket, then food and beer, you're looking at £200+ :/
Corley, M6. I checked Booking.com and it's £75, or £85 if you want to cancel.

Brylowes

Stayed at both the city center premier inns, one at Belgrade plaza and one at the Butts, both
Have subsidised parking in multi storeys next door, both pretty decent TBH.
£8 in a taxi to the Ricoh.

Users who are viewing this thread