Cov Rugby begin their league season tomorrow ! (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueZack

I'll be there. Tickets £15 for adults, £11 for senior citizens and under 16's free with paying adult for those interested in going. As Ashdown says good day out and should be a good match.Hopefully will be a big crowd,

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Dragging a few along to this for the first time since I dragged them up 2 years ago!

Genuinely think Cov could double there average gates this year & get around the 1800 mark for this one!

Otis

Just checked the Beeb and hopefully it is right and up to date.

According to that Cov won 26-23.

Great stuff!

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Superb day (even if it was 30 mins to be served in the beer tent that ran out after 50 mins)

Superb fight once again!

And another late pen kick to win!

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Thinking of heading down to a match, but never been before.

How much is it usually and what's the beer like etc? Mind you, I'll have to wait 'til Feb 1st for that!

£15 in they're doing an offer £5 in if you're with a Cov STH I know none, I am touch and go as to whether I will be going due to one thing or another. Usually a late decision on the Saturday!

Beers standard pub prices I think, sometimes do offers not a massive boozer at games and when I do Moseley game a few weeks back queues were farcical so gave up (but think that was more due to the crowd being 3 times the usual)

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I see the team coach broke down on the way to Macclesfield today and fair play the supporters on the supporters coach swapped for them (not sure if the fans on the coach made the game!)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

£15 in they're doing an offer £5 in if you're with a Cov STH I know none, I am touch and go as to whether I will be going due to one thing or another. Usually a late decision on the Saturday!

Beers standard pub prices I think, sometimes do offers not a massive boozer at games and when I do Moseley game a few weeks back queues were farcical so gave up (but think that was more due to the crowd being 3 times the usual)

Nice one, might venture down in the next month or so!

Otis

One feeble effort of a tackle put in, but besides that, that was indeed a thing of beauty.

Users who are viewing this thread