Coventry after Barham? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Could we take him on loan outside of the Window like we sent our players out on loan or is it only 1 way?

Liquid Gold

I thought we couldn't sign anybody. Get him in now, I don't care how good he is, the excitement of signing a player outside the window that could be a rough diamond would be great.

Sbarcher

Not another glue foot?

Captain Dart

I heard he was very attached to his home town.

M

Martw

When I first read this headline - total panic set in.. having ruined the club I love, I thought the owners now wanted to buy the village I live in. (Barham) I was imaging the scene in a few years - both pubs closed, coop sold and we’ve all been moved to Norfolk to live whilst they argue about the council tax.. imagine my relief !!!

CJ_covblaze

When I first read this headline - total panic set in.. having ruined the club I love, I thought the owners now wanted to buy the village I live in. (Barham) I was imaging the scene in a few years - both pubs closed, coop sold and we’ve all been moved to Norfolk to live whilst they argue about the council tax.. imagine my relief !!!

Mick’s nearly 70. I know he was good years ago but I doubt we would get much for him now.

Johnnythespider

I've heard he's as hard as no-nails, and that Robins has said of our goal scoring problems that this is the lad who could solvite

Sbarcher

Guess we will soon know what makes the Bos Tick!

Users who are viewing this thread