Coventry building society pull the plug on ccfc deal (1 Viewer)

honestmike

Got home tonight and opened the following letter from the building society regarding the daughters junior sky blues saver account.

Dear miss .........

I am writing to you about your junior sky blues saver account.

The society's contract with ccfc comes to an end shortly and unfortunately, due to the situation at the club, we are unable to proceed with a new contract at this time.

As a result we have to stop offering new sky blues and junior sky blues accounts.

It means that from 20th July we have to stop offering these accounts and it will no longer have any special ccfc benefits, the contribution made to the club will also stop.

The society and the club have both been fixtures in coventry since the 1880's and we hope for more settled times and a positive future for the sky blues.

Yours sincerely

Colin Franklin

Sales and Marekting Director

I say we'll done Coventry Building Society I hope other business follow suite and tell fisher and the wicked witch to go forth and do one!

fernandopartridge

No surprise is it? The company in its former state no longer exists. The administrator may have decided to terminate the contract or vice versa. Fisher won't be the reason.

wingy

Got home tonight and opened the following letter from the building society regarding the daughters junior sky blues saver account.

Dear miss .........

I am writing to you about your junior sky blues saver account.

The society's contract with ccfc comes to an end shortly and unfortunately, due to the situation at the club, we are unable to proceed with a new contract at this time.

As a result we have to stop offering new sky blues and junior sky blues accounts.

It means that from 20th July we have to stop offering these accounts and it will no longer have any special ccfc benefits, the contribution made to the club will also stop.

The society and the club have both been fixtures in coventry since the 1880's and we hope for more settled times and a positive future for the sky blues.

Yours sincerely

Colin Franklin

Sales and Marekting Director

I say we'll done Coventry Building Society I hope other business follow suite and tell fisher and the wicked witch to go forth and do one!

People have been withdrawing from this scheme already ,Yes even 30+ yr ST diehards.

bigfatronssba

<p>
No surprise is it? The company in its former state no longer exists. The administrator may have decided to terminate the contract or vice versa. Fisher won't be the reason.

Why would the Cov building society be trading with a non trading property subsidiary?

Tonylinc

I'm pleased that local businesses are withdrawing their support.

Piss off SISU FC
Seconded and seconded yet again. How many more times do we have to tell Fisher and Shitzu to get the hell out of here and stay out. You are not wanted......Get it?

bigfatronssba

They wont get any sponsorship money next year anyway.

n1xon

thats one business but there are many more. maybe there could be something in this. not one penny more could also apply to any businesses that that financially help through sponsorship so on. so all the local businesses and so on also pull out of the club. businesses that hold corporate events at home games and so on. if people are refusing to buy there products use there services these businesses will be sure to pull out of the club thus starving sisu of anymore money.

jimmyhillsfanclub

So the contract is due to expire anyway.....

So its not so much the CBS withdrawing support.....its just not renewing.

Good PR move by the CBS.....opportunistic certainly....but good business none the less.

J

Jack Griffin

The CBS have had some sort of Sky Blue associated product for many many years, it is not just opportunistic, it is a policy change.

Users who are viewing this thread