Match Thread Coventry City - Newport County Match Thread - Saturday 19th Aug (1 Viewer)

Astute

Because he wanted to see what reaction he'd get, silly.

Next time out they are telling Leeds fans they are going to Asda before the game to see what reaction they get there.

I am on tenterhooks.
Not what I read. They said that they are drinking in Bradford and their chant will be 'Just a small town in Bradford'

Otis

Not what I read. They said that they are drinking in Bradford and their chant will be 'Just a small town in Bradford'
All the wives, girlfriends and boyfriends must get very confused with all this.

'Aled, where did you say you are going again on Saturday?'

'Nuneaton and Coventry.'

'Oh, righto. And the game after that?'

'Dewsbury and Leeds! It's all very simple.'

'(scratches head) Right. And the game after that?'

'Worksop and Chesterfield! Do keep up!'

'Ah, right, got it I think, so it's the team you play against and then the nearest town!'

'No, no, NO!! If it was the nearest town it would be Bedworth, Bradford and Matlock!! Are you stupid or something? Grrrrr!'

harvey098

Can I buy the adult off you please Pete. If you want to wait and see if anyone wants the two together though first, I appreciate that

shmmeee

Can I buy the adult off you please Pete. If you want to wait and see if anyone wants the two together though first, I appreciate that

0325_human_trafficking_website_slider_image.jpg

covcity4life

Getting nervous now. First goal important. We havnt been in losing posotion yet in league and i dint want to see how we deal with that just yet!

jordan210

Got a feeling will be a tight game. 1-0 city with goal coming in last 10 mins.

Hoping a stream makes its way in to YouTube again.

steve82

Think this is gonna be a tight game until the introduction of Tony Andreu who shows us what he's really about with a SSN goal of the day contender to take the win

Esoterica

Feels weird to say but I think I'm actually more excited about today's match than I was the checkatrade final.

Users who are viewing this thread