Match Thread Coventry City - Newport County Match Thread - Saturday 19th Aug (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

375x500.45709.jpg
Why don't you save us all some time and make a collage

Joy Division

Nick can we ban this prick now, he's embarrassing himself so much that I'm almost starting to feel sorry for him.

covcity4life

this is good

we are the biggest team in league, we are the best team in league(currently)

its nice that the little teams care so much. i am not used to it but welcome it

newport keep going lil fella, this is your chance to shine in the limelight of ccfc before you go back to medicority

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
We can educate him on decent insults, how to properly "fish" and get reactions. None of this saying stuff that doesn't make sense nonsense, straight for the jugular bantz.

Still, I hope we do win tomorrow :)

David O'Day

wonder if the lynx africa wearing tramp will still be gear after we take 3 points off them?

Nick

Administrator
wonder if the lynx africa wearing tramp will still be gear after we take 3 points off them?

Rewind, it's starting to make sense.

They are going to Nuneaton and they wear Lynx Africa. I reckon they are going to do some fingering in Reflex. I just hope they have a Ben Sherman shirt, cream jeans and brown Rockports else they ain't gettin any.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

David O'Day

"Rhodri i've read that millenniums is shut!, Dai put some extra petrol in the car we're going to find out"

Nick

Administrator
"Rhodri i've read that millenniums is shut!, Dai put some extra petrol in the car we're going to find out"

Hope they aren't expecting to be able to lick their hand and transfer the Libertys stamp onto their younger looking mates hands so they can all get in. They are in for some disappointment.

David O'Day

"Daffyd you've forgotten your older brothers id we'll have to go back now, I'm sorry Bryn the nags head is shut

Newport

We can educate him on decent insults, how to properly "fish" and get reactions. None of this saying stuff that doesn't make sense nonsense, straight for the jugular bantz.

Still, I hope we do win tomorrow :)

... Just checking when you all intend to start

Otis

Off to the races? It's a good day out.
Off to the races? We haven't even fired the starting pistol yet.

Just getting warmed up, though I don't want to be too harsh on the Welsh because you did give us the Super Furry Animals and Max Boyce.

David O'Day

... Just checking when you all intend to start
Sometime after we have finished playing with you

Looking forward to your big day out? I bet you can't wait to get to that wetherspoons by the high street in sunny nunny?

David O'Day

Off to the races? We haven't even fired the starting pistol yet.

Just getting warmed up, though I don't want to be too harsh on the Welsh because you did give us the Super Furry Animals and Max Boyce.
Gorkys and the 60ft Dolls we'll accept as well

Nick

Administrator
Off to the races? It's a good day out.

The OB will never see us. Bovver has arranged some of the youth to spot if the OB are coming. The Major has linked up with his old pals there so is going to get us a back room where the 10 of us can have a quiet beer without any agg.

I can't wait to see your firm's reaction to that.

giphy.gif

hill83

This is so odd. I can only assume they've got a bit of a 'firm'? And are planning to be a bit naughty. Brilliant stuff.

Nick

Administrator
It's Leeds at Elland Road Dave, not Coventry at Sixfields

You do realise your average attendance last year was 2,861 right? I keep mistaking you trying to fire shots about attendance like you are fresh from selling out the bernabeu.

Coventry managed 2,000 more than that at Sixfields ;)

Users who are viewing this thread