Video Coventry City v Bristol City highlights (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Watching that back - what an incredible saving tackle by Doyle at the end (as good as a goal) Happened right in front of me, and I was just waiting for what seemed like the inevitable.

Legia Sky Blue

Stand corrected also. Fantastic from Sheaf, I seemed to remember Doyle fist pumping afterwards which made me think it was him.

Just watched it back & the fist pump was Sheaf too. If you only watch Sheaf during that move his determination to get back and stop them scoring was hugely impressive.

Last edited:

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Stand corrected also. Fantastic from Sheaf, I seemed to remember Doyle fist pumping afterwards which made me think it was him.

Just watched it back & the fist pump was Sheaf too. If you only watch Sheaf during that move his determination to get back and stop them scoring was hugely impressive.
Yes, it was a superb sprint back by the not-the-quickest Sheaf.

Interestingly, before that on the highlights is the Tavares shot which the keeper spilled. If you watch Vik, he's not sprinting to get there and so was too late for the rebound.

Hobo

That all came from Panzo allowing his man to run and get behind him before he reacted. Happens a lot and has cost us a couple of goals this season already.

I find it slightly annoying when people credit Panzo with last ditch defending in some games - when he is the one that has allowed the situation to happen.

Sky Blue Harry H

That all came from Panzo allowing his man to run and get behind him before he reacted. Happens a lot and has cost us a couple of goals this season already.

I find it slightly annoying when people credit Panzo with last ditch defending in some games - when he is the one that has allowed the situation to happen.
He had a half hearted tug at the bloke, and I was waiting for him to go down/pull up and for Panzo to get a second yellow.

Users who are viewing this thread