Coventry City Wish List ! (1 Viewer)

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Some of you must have thought about who you would sign if you were in charge... or what facilities you would put in place or what manager you would like.

Lets make a wish list of things for Cov... But only realistic suggestions that are possible for a championship side.
We haven't got enough money for Ronaldo or Messi :D

CovInEssex

Gary Hooper.

And move the TV camera to the other side of the ground so it looks less empty on TV.

hsccfc

Top shout Cookie, it looks so empty on tv.
We need-
Target man - rob hulse maybe stead back
right and left back - Maybe V.aanholt back on loan? otherwise full backs with pace and fitness i.e NOT stephen wright, marcus hall
Wingers - Carl baker is the only decent, speedy, skillful winger. McIndoe tries, Bell doesn't. I'd like someone on the lines of Wayne Routledge.

Overall - Young/pacey/powerful players

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Vicki - Yep, I've been thinking that about the away fans as well, good shout

Cookie - Good shout re the camera

As for players, a new Right Back
Upfront I'd go for any of these - Gary Hooper, Jordan Rhodes and a decent target man for Eastwood to play alongside.

I quite like the midfield but someone with some pace couldn't do us any harm, not sure who though (possibly pluck out another young talent from divisions below)

CovInEssex

I'm guessing it's there so you can see all the sponsors in the telent stand when we are on tv?

Firstly. I'm full of good ideas ;)

And what do you mean? the people? or the hoardings?

If its the hoardings just swap them with the other side of the ground.

Coventry La La La

im guessing the reason they don't move the away fans closer is because ov the extra policing/stewarding costs but would be a great being right next to the away fans :)

CovInEssex

They tried it a few years ago. But it kicked off after the Preston game and therefore they stopped it.

The ground looked even more emptyier then, anyway.

In terms of facilities, id like to be behind the goal, n move all the away fans into the corner where i normally sit(b15), so that way, once a train station is built, they can just go from their hop on the train and be gone.

Players, id like either hooper or hulse as a partner for freddy, and if swindon dont come up charlie austin because he looks waaaaaaay to good for league one. he tore stockport apart at edgeley earlier in the year when i was their(not saying much i know because everyones beaten stockport due to the trouble their in) but he just has something about him which would say he could be a top championship striker.

left back.. stephen jordan now danny fox has robbed his place at burnley, nicky hunt if direby dont try make the loan permanent.

and bradley johnson from leeds as a centre midfield who attacks

RytonCalum

Theres a lot of good players who are/potentially going down, and after getting Clingan last year it shows Coleman doesn't mind going for them.
Aaron Mclean is on his way out of Peterborough, and Mckail-Smith will probably aswell.
If Wednesday go down theres players like Tudgay who always seems to score a few and looks good in the air, and Palace have a few good young players. Don't really know a lot about Plymouth.
As for Hooper he definately looks like hes made the step up, but he might be a bit expensive.
The first thing i look at when a team goes down is who we could buy ;)

CovInEssex

If we made it to the promised land i'd move the away fans to the corner of the telegraph and tesco stands, but when we're averaging 17K.

Give them that stand.

Users who are viewing this thread