Coventry gigs (1 Viewer)

Johnnythespider

Just wondering about Godiva this year, not if any of these are council events but doesn't bode well if commercial ventures.

Tickets go on sale at the end of the month I think, line up starts to be announced early next week

wingy

So hurrah Godiva's on sale this morning and my hero Richard Ashcroft top of the bill Friday night Paloma faith Saturday,
Sorry kept this under wrap's, now get in there!

Great_Expectations

Going to the Chris Moyles 90’s hangover show tonight at the Arena.

My partner booked it, so I haven’t paid much attention and assumed it was in the exhibition hall. It’s not, it’s in the stadium!

So it’s going to be carnage with ticket scanning I bet, and probably bloody freezing!

My partner booked it, so I haven’t paid much attention and assumed it was in the exhibition hall. It’s not, it’s in the stadium!

So it’s going to be carnage with ticket scanning I bet, and probably bloody freezing!
How can it be in the stadium? Surely not covering the pitch mid season?

chiefdave

It is on the website as in the stadium and talks about standing and golden circle but surely it can't be. Who schedules an outdoor event for the start of March, not to mention are 40K plus going to turn up to watch Moyles DJ

Must be in the hall and they've listed in wrong

Nick

Administrator

Are you sure it's in the stadium??

They only have standing tickets so why would they?

Great_Expectations

Are you sure it's in the stadium??

They only have standing tickets so why would they?

I genuinely hadn’t paid any attention until today but tickets state entrance via the North Stand and list a gate.

I hope it’s just vaguely (and poorly) worded and it is inside the exhibition hall. As if not it seems bizarre on many levels!

wingy

I genuinely hadn’t paid any attention until today but tickets state entrance via the North Stand and list a gate.

I hope it’s just vaguely (and poorly) worded and it is inside the exhibition hall. As if not it seems bizarre on many levels!
That'll be a suite I'd have thought certainly no traffic building up for the stadium!

Users who are viewing this thread