Coventry Telegraph back page tomorrow (and the days where there's no actual news...) (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueUkeman

"EX PLAYER TUTS"

"Tut tut tut"

-------------
A voucher to send off to the paper to put your name on the petition, just incase you're from the past.

Sorted. You guys over at the Canal Basin can save that into a word document if you want to save time.

tippex9

That should keep them in storylines for months...

Who's next???

Laurent Delorge?

Fabian Debec?

CJ_covblaze

Ex City star Robert Jarni

Didn't play a bad game for the City ;-) In all seriousness he was a cracking footballer and an even better futsal player. Unplayable at times in the small sided game.

On the way to the Euros last summer a Real Madrid fan recognised my shirt and said many of their fans still remember how we helped them out. Be nice for them to return the favour wouldn't it?!

I believe he's technically the first player to sign for a club in La Liga, Serie A and Premier League. Could be wrong though!

mrtrench

And this whilst there is all that newsworthy stuff going on - they could be filling reams of paper with investigative, real, news. The CET is not just poor, it is very very poor.

torchomatic

In the last 24 hours we've had Bruck, Wallace and Claus. Who's it going to be today? I'm going for Garry Bannister.

hutch1972

Didn't play a bad game for the City ;-) In all seriousness he was a cracking footballer and an even better futsal player. Unplayable at times in the small sided game.

On the way to the Euros last summer a Real Madrid fan recognised my shirt and said many of their fans still remember how we helped them out. Be nice for them to return the favour wouldn't it?!

I believe he's technically the first player to sign for a club in La Liga, Serie A and Premier League. Could be wrong though!

Probably a transfer that made more money off the record than on it , giving the people involved at the time !

Users who are viewing this thread