Coventry Telegraph (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

There's some hard hitting local news stories on there today:
  • This is the best time to buy FIFA 18
  • National Lottery results
  • Aldi now selling THREE LITRE bottles of prosecco - here's how much it costs
  • Poundland shoppers slam M&M's knock-off over 'offensive' name
  • Why NOW is the perfect time to book a trip away
  • New Jane Austen £10 note launched today (believe it or not there's 3 stories on the front page about the new £10 note)
  • New Royal Mail stamps to celebrate children's Ladybird books
  • This new music festival could be set to replace Glastonbury in 2018
  • B&M launch spooky Halloween range - here's what you can buy
  • Thomas Cook and Expedia team up on city breaks with 60,000 more hotels to choose from

Why is now the perfect time to book a trip?

Nick

Administrator
Mean headline news today, Coventry City supporter refused entry due to flask*

*Turns out she was allowed in.

Add to that the academy player being sold and Gilbert's pathetic alias trying to whip shit up.

Last edited:

ccfcway

Mean headline news today, Coventry City supporter refused entry due to flask**Turns out she was allowed in.

what on earth is she on about “It is a disgrace and they wonder why they haven’t got any fans."

yer, the reason thousands have walked away is due to the security teams over zealous flask policy

torchomatic

I'm always allowed to take a flask in. I'm outraged.

Last edited:

ajsccfc

Seems to have been quite amicably sorted by the sounds of things

Coventry City Football club have spoken to their safety officer.

A spokesman said: "He has confirmed that he has not received a report of this incident, and will now investigate.

"This should not have been the case – this is not a safety issue and supporters are able to bring in coffee in a flask if they wish to.

"Stewards are encouraged to take a common sense approach to these situations when they occur, and we will be reiterating this to them.

"We will be contacting the supporter who has reported this to apologise for the upset and inconvenience caused."

GaryPendrysEyes

Glancy, Glancy, Glancy you do realise that by mentioning Coventry Telegraph and Sisu you have triggered The Joy Squad for a week?!

Most normal people realise that The Telegraph are not anti the football team but are anti-Sisu, like 99% of Coventry people. Sadly The Joy Squad will attack anyone they see as attacking Sisu.

Moff

Glancy, Glancy, Glancy you do realise that by mentioning Coventry Telegraph and Sisu you have triggered The Joy Squad for a week?!

Most normal people realise that The Telegraph are not anti the football team but are anti-Sisu, like 99% of Coventry people. Sadly The Joy Squad will attack anyone they see as attacking Sisu.

The Joy Squad? How old are you?

Most normal people realise the Telegraph is shit. If you find it a fascinating read, fill your boots with the other handful.

Nick

Administrator

Yes, it's a shame everybody isn't so pro CCFC as you. As for "triggered", ironic really considering you have posted probably 4 or 5 times on very targetted threads in the last few months. Where as most of the others posting in here post on most threads ;)

Moff

only time I ever hear about or get signposted to the telegraph is on this site.

Same with the Observer though, they are our local papers and they will get mentioned, mainly because of the utter shite both produce, and the two megalomaniac reporters that tend to write it.

eastwoodsdustman

Get back to your 4 pages of crosswords Puzzles and leave us in peace to revel in the wonders of Joy.

Moff

I take it back about the Telegraph, this story is ground breaking, 'When to turn on your heating - and how to delay it as long as possible'

RoboCCFC90

Mean headline news today, Coventry City supporter refused entry due to flask*

*Turns out she was allowed in.

Add to that the academy player being sold and Gilbert's pathetic alias trying to whip shit up.

What makes me laugh about this is they approached CCFC for comment, yet shouldn't the CT be approaching the people who employ and dictate the rules to the Stewards, i.e Wasps/ACL.. :banghead:

ccfcway

What makes me laugh about this is they approached CCFC for comment, yet shouldn't the CT be approaching the people who employ and dictate the rules to the Stewards, i.e Wasps/ACL.. :banghead:

The "life long supporter" should know better.

This is not a CCFC issue.

To use a Nick "its like....." its like going to a Pet Shop boys concert and being annoyed at Neil Tennant if you cant get in with a bottle of Prosecco

jimmyhillsfanclub

To use a Nick "its like....." its like going to a Pet Shop boys concert and being annoyed at Neil Tennant if you cant get in with a bottle of Prosecco

was it a 3 litre bottle......I believe Aldi now sell them....

RoboCCFC90

I do hate it when that happens

Nick

Administrator
Sean Mercer is currently serving a 22-year term for the murder of the 11-year-old Liverpool fan at HMP Frankland, in County Durham

Haven't even bothered to correct it either.

Users who are viewing this thread