Match Thread Coventry v AFC Wim'don Match Thread - Wednesday 28th Sep (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

Well he was looking in the wrong places then. Morris at scunny, free transfer, can't be on big wages.
That's just one example from a team top of the league.
We're 24th ffs, every team is better than us. I'm afraid you can blow your whistle at our shit owners all you like. The manager has to take most of the responsibility here.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
And you can bury your head in the sand.
We will be here again in another few months blaming the new manger for coming here knowing what the budget was, yet buying no one.
so do we really have a half desent budget who says we have where is the proof.
sorry don't believe a word they say have never told us the truth yet why should they start now.
As for a manager saying it is OK what do you expect him to say while he is employed by those same wankers?
Mowbray said tonight they need to invest that they need help from the top.
Read that as you please or just ignore it to suit your own agenda.

Nick

Administrator
I said Reid was the exception in one of my previous posts. That is one player, we needed another 5 or 6 signings like this.

Honestly, some people don't read.

With Sordell and Thomas. It's not about them being last resorts, they are ok signings if they are in support of another main striker which I think was Mowbray intention. It's not a secret Mowbray was chasing Clarke in the window, a proven league one striker who scored a lot of goals last season but we can't attract this type of player at the moment.

Yes, because he went to Sheff Utd where Fleck went who is "apparently" getting about 8K a week. 4 times the League 1 average.

Why is he actively going out of his way to say things are his fault like not getting players in? It doesn't make sense.

Nick

Administrator
As for a manager saying it is OK what do you expect him to say while he is employed by those same wankers?
Mowbray said tonight they need to invest that they need help from the top.
Read that as you please or just ignore it to suit your own agenda.

The same Mowbray who has said not having players in is his fault and if the budget changed it wasn't noticeable? The one that said his targets were scoring in the Championship?

People seem to keep ignoring the things he says that would be very strange things to make up.

letsallsingtogether

Really? So we couldn't have signed their striker today for example who won everything in the air and absolutely terrorised our defence? We couldnt have signed the leagues top scorer on a free who hadn't played for Bradford hardly.
Obviously not

letsallsingtogether

The same Mowbray who has said not having players in is his fault and if the budget changed it wasn't noticeable? The one that said his targets were scoring in the Championship?

People seem to keep ignoring the things he says that would be very strange things to make up.
What do you expect him to say?
well the ones they gave me is not enough can't get the players I want due to we don't pay enough wages.
How long would he last?
How long would you last slagging off your employers I have seen people sacked for saying a lot less.

Nick

Administrator
What do you expect him to say?
well the ones they gave me is not enough can't get the players I want due to we don't pay enough wages.
How long would he last?
How long would you last slagging off your employers I have seen people sacked for saying a lot less.

I wouldn't expect him to go out of his way to lie to look bad.

He would have said when asked about the budget changing "That side of things is down to Mark Venus, I just deal with the playing side".

Why would he actively say things were his fault?

I have made the important bit bold "Players he wants". Maybe that was the issue.

letsallsingtogether

I wouldn't expect him to go out of his way to lie to look bad.

He would have said when asked about the budget changing "That side of things is down to Mark Venus, I just deal with the playing side".

Why would he actively say things were his fault?

I have made the important bit bold "Players he wants". Maybe that was the issue.
Lie that is your answer to everything.
stretching the truth is the way I see it.
How many managers slag off their owners?
And what happens to those that do just look at Derby.

Nick

Administrator

It isn't stretching the truth though is it? He has gone above and beyond "covering" for the owners to the point he is making himself look like he has no clue what he is doing.

letsallsingtogether

Did he not say the same as Pressley?
Just coincidence I suppose.

Gazolba

Mowbray may have made a lot of questionable decisions but today it was RCC who let in a goal any decent GK should have saved, and Tudgay who missed a sitter any decent striker should have scored. There was nothing Mowbray could have done to change that. Without those two mistakes, we win 3-1.

Sky Blue Kid

Misguided positivity is more palatable than misguided negativity I'd guess.

fpjx08.gif

stupot07

Mowbray may have made a lot of questionable decisions but today it was RCC who let in a goal any decent GK should have saved, and Tudgay who missed a sitter any decent striker should have scored. There was nothing Mowbray could have done to change that. Without those two mistakes, we win 3-1.

Football doesn't work like that, had RCC and Tudguy not made those mistakes and we 2-0 up it would have been a completely different game.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Pipehitterz

Just some observations last night.
Bigi motm the last 3 or 4 games was inexplicably stuck in no man's land on right.

Stevenson having a good game and gets subbed for someone to play a more advanced bigi position and then move bigi to another position. Basically throwing into the game a 3 point position change that completely confused.

Kyel having his Best game gets subbed for a useless Kid up front ( may have been an injury )

Tudgay stays on the pitch virtually the whole game, when his only contribution was 40th minute miss from 5 yards out. Honestly, I watched him close last night and he touched the ball once more after that first half and about 2 times second half. This guy is fucking shit and is one of the reasons we are so terrible.

The right and left backs are no better than Philips and Haynes, in fact I would suggest Philips and Haynes as the better players.
Steery constantly getting space to cross into Tudgay but holding onto the ball till he was tackled ( every time )

Their 3 big lads up front bullied the shit out of our back 4 and for their first goal, 3 of our guys were out jumped by 1 guy. Weak.

Second half we had a Free kick in exactly the same position as their first goal. They pumped it into the box and we played it back to the left back.

Tm has gambled on Jones being his saviour in every game this season, Jones is just a boy Ffs.

Most of the above is tm 's fault, and I won't miss him one bit, he's been a shit manager over last 12 months yet most blame sisu for the above tactics and game play????

Otis

Bigi motm the last 3 or 4 games was inexplicably stuck in no man's land on right.

Stevenson having a good game and gets subbed for someone to play a more advanced bigi position and then move bigi to another position. Basically throwing into the game a 3 point position change that completely confused.

Kyel having his Best game gets subbed for a useless Kid up front ( may have been an injury )

Tudgay stays on the pitch virtually the whole game, when his only contribution was 40th minute miss from 5 yards out. Honestly, I watched him close last night and he touched the ball once more after that first half and about 2 times second half. This guy is fucking shit and is one of the reasons we are so terrible.

The right and left backs are no better than Philips and Haynes, in fact I would suggest Philips and Haynes as the better players.
Steery constantly getting space to cross into Tudgay but holding onto the ball till he was tackled ( every time )

Their 3 big lads up front bullied the shit out of our back 4 and for their first goal, 3 of our guys were out jumped by 1 guy. Weak.

Second half we had a Free kick in exactly the same position as their first goal. They pumped it into the box and we played it back to the left back.

Tm has gambled on Jones being his saviour in every game this season, Jones is just a boy Ffs.

Most of the above is tm 's fault, and I won't miss him one bit, he's been a shit manager over last 12 months yet most blame sisu for the above tactics and game play????
CWR said Reid was injured. They were saying he was holding his calf and went straight down the tunnel for treatment.

robbiekeane

Agree completely pal

Johnnythespider

CWR said Reid was injured. They were saying he was holding his calf and went straight down the tunnel for treatment.
Yep I said to my brother that he was limping as he went off

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread