Match Thread Coventry v Charlton Match Thread - Friday 14th Apr (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Right oh mate. You get your season ticket ready for Northampton and watch your club crumble before you, making excuses along the way for Sisu's mistakes
So explain what difference getting a match abandoned will make? You know, the point you made.

How's asking that excusing anything?

I'll be ordering my season ticket this week so not quite ready.

Cavan O'Doherty

So explain what difference getting a match abandoned will make? You know, the point you made.

How's asking that excusing anything?

I'll be ordering my season ticket this week so not quite ready.
It will be the only way Tim, Joy etc will listen. Tims cage was rattled after the Sheffield united game as the pressure was mounting on him. By sitting there and taking it, you are doing exactly what they want you to do. No bad publicity for them, and they can continue to run it on a break even basis because you are paying for it. They're basically expecting us to pay for their mistakes. And that's why I won't be renewing next season. I'm not going to be taken for a mug

Brylowes

Genuinely just a dickhead though. Don't get what your motivation is, you seem to ignore all logic for whatever a ridiculous agenda, apart from I'm not even sure you have one I just think you're stupid
Where do you get off talking to people like that, ridiculous, I'd wager you're a right Timid little freak
on the occasions you have to venture out into the real world.

Nick

Administrator
It will be the only way Tim, Joy etc will listen. Tims cage was rattled after the Sheffield united game as the pressure was mounting on him. By sitting there and taking it, you are doing exactly what they want you to do. No bad publicity for them, and they can continue to run it on a break even basis because you are paying for it. They're basically expecting us to pay for their mistakes. And that's why I won't be renewing next season. I'm not going to be taken for a mug

The fine would be to the club, not her. You are doing something that could hurt ccfc financially and trying to preach about break even?

It contradicts, as you clearly know it won't be sisu who are punished.

Bricking sisus Windows because they hurt ccfc I can understand, hurting ccfc because they hurt ccfc... No logic.

Brylowes

The fine would be to the club, not her. You are doing something that could hurt ccfc financially and trying to preach about break even?

Bricking sisus Windows because they hurt ccfc I can understand, hurting ccfc because they hurt ccfc... No logic.
So you are against peaceful protest, but condone criminal damage. Strange logic.

Cavan O'Doherty

It's her business, and the more her asset decreases in value, the more it hurts her, making her more likely to sell.

Nick

Administrator
So you are against peaceful protest, but condone criminal damage. Strange logic.
I didn't condone it, I said I would understand it. It was a simple example of something at sisu and not ccfc. It's quite easy to grasp.

Cavan O'Doherty

I didn't condone it, I said I would understand it. It was a simple example of something at sisu and not ccfc. It's quite easy to grasp.
How come when I ref the academy games at the Higgs I get paid by Otium entertainments company? I thought the club and Sisu were separate

Cavan O'Doherty

Ah, so you want to just damage the club?

How much do you think it's worth to decrease?
Of course in an ideal world we would all love to buy a season ticket and support the team, but we have been lied to on so many occasions, that the only way this club will recover is when they are gone, and they are more likely to go if you protest than if you suck it up and take it

Brylowes

And yet you can't grasp that people might want to protest against owners that Have bought
this club to it's knees, already relegated with games to spare, and yet the club is in a worse
State off the pitch than on. Says it all

Nick

Administrator
And yet you can't grasp that people might want to protest against owners that Have bought
this club to it's knees, already relegated with games to spare, and yet the club is in a worse
By damaging the club?

robbiekeane

How does "protesting" which hurts the club have any impact on the owners?

It's the most ridiculous logic ever. They are hurting my club so I'll hurt my club even more to show them....
Okay

robbiekeane

Where do you get off talking to people like that, ridiculous, I'd wager you're a right Timid little freak
on the occasions you have to venture out into the real world.
But telling someone to fuck off out of nowhere is okay?

I admit the c bomb was probably a bit much and might not have came out without the 10th jaeger but I can't really understand you calling me out like that when my post was in a response to him telling someone to fuck off

Dry your eyes pal, and you'd lose a lot of money on that wager

Brylowes

How does "protesting" which hurts the club have any impact on the owners?

It's the most ridiculous logic ever. They are hurting my club so I'll hurt my club even more to show them....
Okay
But it does affect the owners, why do you think Tim suddenly climbed out of his cesspit,
He went from invisible into overdrive, we were getting no publicity at all but suddenly we
We're on the radio every 5mins NTM tv and newspapers.
It seems some people think in order for a protest to have been successful SISU pack up
And leave immediately after, it doesn't work like that.
Protests should be sustained and varied and may well come at a cost to the team,

Captain Dart

But it does affect the owners, why do you think Tim suddenly climbed out of his cesspit,
He went from invisible into overdrive, we were getting no publicity at all but suddenly we
We're on the radio every 5mins NTM tv and newspapers.
It seems some people think in order for a protest to have been successful SISU pack up
And leave immediately after, it doesn't work like that.
Protests should be sustained and varied and may well come at a cost to the team,

It is a long war of attrition which the fans will win eventually.

Brylowes

It is a long war of attrition which the fans will win eventually.
They would if they actually fought the war, one of the most disappointing aspects of thisOngoing situation
IMO has been the lack of passion and venom from the majority (not all) of the fanbase.
I very much doubt they would still be calling the shots at any other comparable club.

Grendel

They would if they actually fought the war, one of the most disappointing aspects of thisOngoing situation
IMO has been the lack of passion and venom from the majority (not all) of the fanbase.
I very much doubt they would still be calling the shots at any other comparable club.

The oystens haven't left Blackpool have they? Venkys at Blackburn?

Evo1883

Don't know if anybody heard my call on CWR after the match (Craig) for me i go because i love the club and it's valuable family time with my old man and my daughter .
I'm starting to come round to the idea that the best way to remove SISU is to have bigger attendances consistently and create interest that way .
Either way it's up to you all what you do , but I wish people cared about the club as much as they hate SISU , think we'd be ok then

Nick

Administrator
Don't know if anybody heard my call on CWR after the match (Craig) for me i go because i love the club and it's valuable family time with my old man and my daughter .

That's what it's all about isn't it. Not many people remember why they are so angry in the first place.

letsallsingtogether

But telling someone to fuck off out of nowhere is okay?

I admit the c bomb was probably a bit much and might not have came out without the 10th jaeger but I can't really understand you calling me out like that when my post was in a response to him telling someone to fuck off

Dry your eyes pal, and you'd lose a lot of money on that wager
So you can't understand why he called you out for a response that you made to me.
Yet you responded to a post that I made to someone else.
oh, and the oh it came out after my 10th jagger how sad are you 16 yet you have the gall to call me stupid.

Monners

That's what it's all about isn't it. Not many people remember why they are so angry in the first place.
Not many remember why they are so angry? What are we, a bunch of goldfish? We were only relegated yesterday.
Keep poking away at the fans, there's a good chap.
I know you look for responses to keep the site ticking over, but it does get tiresome.

Users who are viewing this thread