Match Thread Coventry v Chesterfld Match Thread - Tuesday 1st Nov (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the Coventry v Chesterfld match, tactics and predictions :)

covcity4life

2-0 to cov

Lameries and sordell

Be nice to get a dominating performance in here

A game where we play well 90 mins and take our chances

shmmeee

Back to wins I hope, having got the score right last time I'm going to push my luck and say 3-1 City: Sordell X 2 and Willis, why not.

johnwillomagic

Think providing all fit go unchanged with Rose continuing for McCann - think it will be tight but I am going with a 1-0 win to City.

ceetee

Apart from the one goal we scored yesterday we made several other opportunities if not chances. Quite honestly I didn't think we came very close to scoring any of them.
Against Chesterfield you would expect us to create more chances but they still have to be taken however poor the opposition.

PTA

Either we win and show we are actually a decent team, or ,in true city fashion, we choke, lose all our confidence, and go on another bad run .

Sky Blue Harry H

I'll take any sort of win and Rose coming through unscathed (obviously no other injuries either!)

ccfchoi87

No. They interviewed him after the game and he said it was only a minor knock and he should be fit for the Chesterfield match.

That's good then, probably should have brought maycock on Saturday and certainly shouldn't have played Jones centrally

JulianDarbyFTW

Can't see anything other than a dull 0-0. We average less than a goal a game, so it makes sense from that point of view, plus they aren't pulling up any trees.

Gint11

Should win this game comfortably and unbeaten at home so 2-0 but can't help but feel CCFC will blow games like this like normal and so lose 0-1 or 0-2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no_loyalty

If DW is sacked on Monday then 1-1 draw, if he isn't 2-0 City win.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

2-0 to cov

Lameries and sordell

Be nice to get a dominating performance in here

A game where we play well 90 mins and take our chances
A game we dominate and play well for 90mins is at least the Old five . :):):):):)

skybluedan

Having just been to cov and got back and this is the game I should have seen if the Mrs hadn't fucked the dates up
I'm go for a fuckin 3-0 win

Sky Blue Harry H

Having just been to cov and got back and this is the game I should have seen if the Mrs hadn't fucked the dates up
I'm go for a fuckin 3-0 win
Are you as brave about your Mrs as you are on the keyboard? - just asking :wtf: P.S. I'm not !

Alan Dugdales Moustache

city to scrape a 1-0 win in a disappointing match. That'll do. ;)

higgs

It's all about getting another 3 pts on the board tomorrow however that may be

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread