Match Thread Coventry v Crawley Match Thread - Wednesday 7th Dec (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the Coventry v Crawley match, tactics and predictions :)

stupot07

I think we will win, but then again we've won all of our JPT games and its had absolutely no impact on league form.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Esoterica

3-1 to us. Attendance will be away fans only as we finally achieve fan unity and a complete boycott. However not because of SISU but by a fat man getting stuck in the only open turnstile, Winnie the Pooh style, with several hundred supporters unable to get in and those already inside staying with the immovable gentlemen until he's lost enough weight to become dislodged, just in time for Christmas.

oucho

On the basis that, for night games this season, we have a 63% win record (including 100% win record in the cups in night games) I'll go for a win. As to who'll score, God alone knows. Maybe an OG and a peno, CCFC win 2-1.

For those of you who like a shocking if pointless stat, our record in day games this season has been Played 17, Won 2 (sub-12% win ratio). For evening KO games it's P11, Won 7.

wingy

On the basis that, for night games this season, we have a 63% win record (including 100% win record in the cups in night games) I'll go for a win. As to who'll score, God alone knows. Maybe an OG and a peno, CCFC win 2-1.

For those of you who like a shocking if pointless stat, our record in day games this season has been Played 17, Won 2 (sub-12% win ratio). For evening KO games it's P11, Won 7.
We should beat Port Vale on that basis and possibly SU!!

CV22SBA

I think everyone is past caring - Not a chance in hell i'm wasting my time and money going to this one.

oucho

Something tells me that even if the crowd is our lowest ever (beating the Millwall game in the 80s) then that's not what'll be announced by the club as the official gate.

CV22SBA

Something tells me that even if the crowd is our lowest ever (beating the Millwall game in the 80s) then that's not what'll be announced by the club as the official gate.
They normally have to include ST Holders on the gate even if they don't turn up. As ST holders have to pay to attend this one i think the figure will be accurate and below 800.

Joy Division

About 35 Crawley and 600 Coventry fans.

Enjoy the evening, I'm going for a big fat curry on Wednesday.

Esoterica

If Venus hasn't stepped aside (which I don't believe he can until a replacement is found) then I can genuinely see this being less than 500.

stupot07

Tbf out of those 7 wins
Portsmouth league 2
West ham u21s
A weakend Northampton 11 in the JPT
Wycombe league 2
Morcombe league 2

We did also beat Oxford and chesterfield in the league

Its more to do with player weaker sides in the midweek games

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Liquid Gold

What would that record read for the whole of 2016?

CJ_covblaze

Won't be going. Another couple of evenings of near empty stadiums. I hope the FL and the clubs that voted in favour are happy with themselves.

Terry Gibson's perm

We will win 2 v 1 , as with lots of others I am not attending not a boycott but wife is working so looking after the kids.

D

Deleted member 2477

Dont really care and wont be going. Tin pot trophy and a club on its knees

Alan Dugdales Moustache

0-2 we lose

JeffB

if the opposition for the remaining fixtures this season played with 9 men I wonder if we would reach the play offs? No... I don't think so either..
2 nil to Crawley!

skybluepm2

Crawley are a woeful excuse of a team, so it should be a fairly even affair. No doubt Fishcake will come out and state that the club have incurred losses due to such a poor turnout despite him giving the new format a thumbs up in the summer. With a bit of nous, a fiver a ticket would probably have generated a higher revenue.

Oh yes the result, 1-1 and a scraped win in ET if such thing exists in this farcical contest.

Users who are viewing this thread