Match Thread Coventry v Morecambe Match Thread - Tuesday 15th Nov (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
giphy.gif

Kingokings204

Job done. Couldn't be happier. I wasn't there tonight but i followed on here and the wall and I am chuffed to bits. I couldn't care less how shit we played tbh, (although can imagine) I want to win and we did. I am not expecting champagne football in a first round replay against morecombe tbf.

We are in the second round for the first time in 3 years but with a very winnable tie next up regardless then we should be round 3. A win breeds confidence and on to Oxford and get a win.

fernandopartridge

Job done. Couldn't be happier. I wasn't there tonight but i followed on here and the wall and I am chuffed to bits. I couldn't care less how shit we played tbh, (although can imagine) I want to win and we did. I am not expecting champagne football in a first round replay against morecombe tbf.

We are in the second round for the first time in 3 years but with a very winnable tie next up regardless then we should be round 3. A win breeds confidence and on to Oxford and get a win.
Spot on. Your best post in my memory, well done [pats head]

coop

Did Coop with anything at half time? :)
Awful mate missed the 3rd kick never aimed where I was going to.I rushed it,one of the Morecambe players asked what I had to do as I was just about to take the third kick,I said "got to miss this"and I did but on a plus note first game I've seem us win this season.

Nick

Administrator
Awful mate missed the 3rd kick never aimed where I was going to.I rushed it,one of the Morecambe players asked what I had to do as I was just about to take the third kick,I said "got to miss this"and I did but on a plus note first game I've seem us win this season.

Maybe it inspired the comeback? :)

speedie87

Burge 5 bit dodgy last night
Sterry 4 first half when wing back 8 2nd half when right of back 3
Willis 6
Turnbull 7
Harries 6
Haynes 7
Bigi 7
Vlad 5
Reid 5
Jones 4