Match Thread Coventry v Oldham Match Thread - Saturday 17th Sep (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the Coventry v Oldham match, tactics and predictions :)

skybluesam66

at last we will win
I had a dream last night that we were winning 2-0 and 2 people beginning with W scored (Willis/Wright?) and Sordell also scored - it was a dream, so i know 3 goalscorers and 2-0 dont add up - but I then woke up so maybe the scoreboard hadnt updated or something

Kingokings204

Yes after watching us against millwall so much more encouraged. We will win this one. We have to in some ways.

Another week of solid training with no midweek match I think will benefit us again.

covcity4life

3-0 win (sordell,agyei and jones)

rcc
turnball
willis
ricketts
page
sterry
gadzhev
brigi
lameries
jones
sordell

reid and agyei from bench

Grendel

We need to win. That's all that matters.

oucho

3-1 the City.

JeffB

Prophet of doom here! In recent times when it is essential that we win a match and are expected to do so we end up having a shocker. I am praying that we win. I think that we should win. We had a fabulous result against Millwall which makes us favourites to win..........but Coventry being Coventry don't be at all surprised if we have a nightmare.

letsallsingtogether

Got to be a win another draw at home will be disastrous.
2-1 City......

trevelfarandwide

We need to win. That's all that matters.

A scrappy 1-0 with the winning goal deflected off 3 Oldham players' buttocks will do me.

Gazolba

A narrow win. Can't see us 'battering' anyone until we get all our missing players back.

Captain Dart

Pretty much a must win..

covcity4life

another week of training.extra long session yesterday

i think we will see alot more pass and move,triangles,1-2's etc. we will be like man city basically

3-0 win! believe

Nick

Administrator
I hope it isn't raining like this tomorrow.

We do need a win, but I reckon Sordell will score again.

chiefdave

I can see this being a big win for one side, just not sure which one. Need to get off to a flyer and put them under pressure.

Nick

Administrator
Hopefully it will be even quieter tomorrow night with everybody celebrating the 5-0 win :)

Liquid Gold

Hopefully it will be even quieter tomorrow night with everybody celebrating the 5-0 win :)
If we don't win can you shut the site down for a week, would save my sanity and I don't think their poor bleeding hearts/nutty brains could take it.

Users who are viewing this thread