Match Thread Coventry v Oxford Utd Match Thread - Tuesday 18th Oct (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

i hope we keep agyei till end of season. he might not score like armstrong but damn hes a talented kid imo

covcity4life

He was terrible. Lazy and no real productivity
not really talking about his performance yday(altho i wouldnt call it terrible) , jsut some of stuff he does makes me think he could have a good career.

thought bigi was brilliant yesterday, hes playing at same level as fleck did during his peak last year for me. i also like how he is willing to make dangerous passes that have a high chance of failure. we need that

stevenson and mcann were great too though, mcann likes getting near box ehich pleases me

also happy that reid looks a real hand full for us even in a cameo. we have such a stacked attack! especially now that ruben seems to be finding his form again too

rochdale is huge. a win could put a rocket up this teams form because they are good. good enough to challenge for top 6 anyway

SkyBlue_Bear83

Is the cross everyone is saying burge flapped at the one just before the ref gave a corner that wasn't a corner? As from where I was their player was grabbing his arm and it was a blatant foul
The one where they hit the cross bar and Burge was about 15 yards out of his goal as he came for a cross he had no chance of getting.
I wouldn't really describe it as a flap as he was nowhere near reaching the ball.

Is that the one you are talking about

stupot07

The one where they hit the cross bar and Burge was about 15 yards out of his goal as he came for a cross he had no chance of getting.
I wouldn't really describe it as a flap as he was nowhere near reaching the ball.

Is that the one you are talking about
The replay suggests he wasnt even impeded.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

stupot07

He was, I was right in line with it and he had his arm dragged back.
Fair enough, you can't see it on the replay. It was still a cross no keeper should come out for though. But other than that he played well.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sbarcher

What object did Burge hand to the ref? Thrown from Oxford fans. Expect it will be in the ref's match report.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

not really talking about his performance yday(altho i wouldnt call it terrible) , jsut some of stuff he does makes me think he could have a good career.

thought bigi was brilliant yesterday, hes playing at same level as fleck did during his peak last year for me. i also like how he is willing to make dangerous passes that have a high chance of failure. we need that

stevenson and mcann were great too though, mcann likes getting near box ehich pleases me

also happy that reid looks a real hand full for us even in a cameo. we have such a stacked attack! especially now that ruben seems to be finding his form again too

rochdale is huge. a win could put a rocket up this teams form because they are good. good enough to challenge for top 6 anyway
Good Enough to Challenge ? Is that for the playoffs or top 6 , I wish you'd make your mind up. ;)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

why are you so slow. i say same thing every time. say expect us to challenge/contention for playoffs. so thats basically being 6 pts or less from playoffs come april time.
Sorry but when you say top 6 !!! And you have in previous post !!! You do realise that includes the two teams
that get automatic promotion !!! and they are not in the playoffs. Sorry to be so Pedantic.

I do hope you are right that we do get in the playoffs. PUSB :)

Users who are viewing this thread