Match Thread Coventry v Rochdale Match Thread - Saturday 22nd Oct (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the Coventry v Rochdale match, tactics and predictions :)

6 Generations

I thought that apart from the lad up front with red hair, Oxford were lightweights.

I fear that a Keith Hill inspired Rochdale will bully our lads and cannot see past a 1-1 draw at best.

CCFC88

Sounds like they had a tough trip to Swindon last night with a sending off to boot, would like to see stability through the spine of the team so keep defence CM trio and Ageyi up front, maybe rest Llameiras for Reid.

1-0 city

JeffB

I don't think that we have ever beaten Rochdale. They are our ultimate bogey side and God knows there are a lot of bogey sides about. I feel that we will struggle without Tony's inspirational and motivational half time team talk but nevertheless I feel it in my bones that we might get something out of this game. A season defining win 1-0. I would love it to be a last minute penalty to exorcise the ghost of that horrendous match at the Ricoh last year when they got that mickey mouse penalty in the last minute.

Gazolba

We're unbeaten at home, they are toward the top of the table. Has a draw written all over it. But if we are to lose our unbeaten home record, this could well be the game. We better not be over-confident after a narrow win where we were gifted one goal.

lifeskyblue

1-0.....heart in mouths last half hour...but we end the week on a high. Well that what I'm hoping. But I don't know the Rochdale team...if they are a bullying attack I fear for our defence. We look very vulnerable as soon as a team uses their physical strength

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ricketts

5-0.

I remember my school days. Rochdale were always the team that finished bottom of Division Four (age clue there) but never got relegated as whoever was due to come up, their stadium wasn't good enough.

shmmeee

Everyone thinks we'll win, so obviously a loss.

Gonna predict a draw again, worked last time. 2-2 Agyei and McCann.

torchomatic

2-0 to us. Don't care who scores.

Gint11

Need a win. Rochdale going well but home advantage and unbeaten. Probably lose then.

Nick

Administrator
Well you go in, they allocate you a seat and then they give you a pencil and a piece of paper with questions on it.

I am expecting it to last an hour.

Hope that helps.

I meant Sordell scoring a hat trick and us winning 2-0 ;)

no_loyalty

I'm going for another 2-1 win to keep the unbeaten home record intact

ready_96

All depends on how we start. Start slow and they get an early goal i can see them sitting back and just defending their lead, with the chance of a counter if we over press and loose the ball.

Hope Venus can get them fired up and ready from the get go. I'd play an unchanged side and formation. 8k and a 1-1 draw

Just hope the off field protests don't effect the game too much....

vow

Win win, out on the piss regardless.

heart says win, head says win too.

Gint11

2 wins in a week is exactly what we need. If we can lift ourselves 4/5/6 places up, all of a sudden, it doesn't seem as bad as when you are rock bottom.

Macca1987

My heart says another 2-1 win but my head is telling me a hard fought 1-1, we are either going to catch Rochdale just right after their loss or they'll be all out to put it behind them

ajsccfc

Two wins in the space of a few days could be the catalyst we need to get moving. Stevenson running the show would be lovely.

torchomatic

Christ, if Rochdale can turn things around so quickly then I'm sure we can. Charlton apart we have played well in all of Venus's games, so hopefully he can get them fired up for tomorrow. Can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread