Match Thread Coventry v Rochdale Match Thread - Saturday 22nd Oct (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Also played on the right vs Millwall and Wimbledon, scored in both. Played the last half an hour Wednesday on the right too.

One we didn't play on Wednesday and two he played on the left the whole game.

Philosorapter

Our form does look like it has changed around in recent weeks.

Perryccfc

The two most miserable pricks on this forum, Hadji and Grendel both spend the whole game whining on here about how shit we are and then are silent when we score. You never have anything positive to say, especially Grenal. You are one moaning C**t. I feel sorry for your wife.

Happy_Martian

Final 2-0, another 3 points on the march to safety and beyond :)

Astute

The two most miserable pricks on this forum, Hadji and Grendel both spend the whole game whining on here about how shit we are and then are silent when we score. You never have anything positive to say, especially Grenal. You are one moaning C**t. I feel sorry for your wife.
Grendel is a woman though :joyful:

Brylowes

Oh come off it Pez, you know I'm far more missable than either of those two amateurs.

Hadji10

Go and shag your fish ya fucking gimp.

Grendel

When Reid came on he shifted to the right. You know I'm right, take your loss and let's move on.

Take my loss? Lol. The goals he's scored have been from central positions not the right.

Also your comments about Burge lead to believe you don't go to games anyway.

Astute

Just looked at the stats. They were best on all of them other than the one that matters. 2-0 :woot:

Grendel

Actually I've spend a tiny part of the time moaning - mainly because of the drivel he speaks about the goalie actually.

Also I posted when the scored the first and the other night - don't let facts get in the way though.

hill83

Disclaimer. Not seen any games this season.

However shit Burge has been in the past or recently we are on a bit of a run so he stays in for me.

ccfcway

Actually I've spend a tiny part of the time moaning .

apart from.....
...................................................................................
No - the goalie was committed and it was an appalling miss

Agyei looks cumbersome. Sordell is wide right now and totally wasted.

The midfield is non existent.

The opposition have sussed him and why the fuck does he take set pieces when he's crap at them?

Users who are viewing this thread