Match Thread Coventry v Scunthorpe Match Thread - Saturday 12th Nov (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueRuffian

I thought we played well as a team it was just down to finishing.
Poor touch up front meant it always seemed to end up with nothing.
We get bullied but because we don't fall down we get nothing.
On the other hand we only had to touch their players and they fell over and the ref gave it.
No idea why our player got booked when it seemed clear the other player kicked him in the chest.
Bigi man of match after a couple of bad passes at the start.
Scunny no real threat, great save from Burge in first half and there goal should have been given offside earlier in the move.
Worst ref we've had all season and he's normally prem league.

NortonSkyBlue

I watched the game in bein sports and IMO the game was poor, we were poor, Scunthorpe were more streetwise than we were and got the result. Yes the ref wasnt great but you cant blame him for conceding or not scoring. The front three were dreadful and offered very little. Most disappointing.

steveo1987

To be fair he did cock that one up good and proper. Yellow card every time.

Post match CWR going on about scunny's player surrounding the ref. Yes it's now a bookavle offence (or should be) but we'd be calling for our players to do the same had the shoe been on the other foot

The Scunny players effectively reffed the game for the referee.When they were trying for the red card they manhandled Turnbill and presented him to the ref.Apalling behaviour.The referee let their players dominate him.

Buster

Working, so could only get for the second half . Sidestepping through the smokers .
Quite pleased against table toppers. Midfield were excellent again ,defence is growing into a solid unit but there is something amiss upfront . Never seen forwards so static or when they did make runs ,the timing was off.
One show pony yes two ,no.Jones or Ried ,can't afford both.
Armstrong would have had a field day yesterday,need a runner up front like they had to pull the defence about
Pleasing performance

Warwickhunt

I watched the game in bein sports and IMO the game was poor, we were poor, Scunthorpe were more streetwise than we were and got the result. Yes the ref wasnt great but you cant blame him for conceding or not scoring. The front three were dreadful and offered very little. Most disappointing.
For a first division side we are not bad but compared to championship sides we are poor. fact of life being in this division methinks

4waspsting

he did put in some grest crosses from byline to be fair to him

Your boy lameries needs to realise being nasty dont mean giving away stupid gouls.

I know ref was bad today but out llayers need to .ore intelligent

Will you be completing your Literature coarse soon
Everyone has bad games. had he scored that goal he fasuones for himself maybe we would be lauding him right now

He needs to use his strength and workrate is lacking. these are things that can be workes on and improved

Users who are viewing this thread