Match Thread Coventry v Southend Match Thread - Tuesday 14th Mar (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the Coventry v Southend match, tactics and predictions :)

Otis

Discuss the Coventry v Southend match, tactics and predictions :)
Better performance, still not enough goals in the team, still the odd mistake that will lead to a goal for the opposition.

We have only scored 2 goals in the last 4 matches. Southend are just 4 points outside the play-offs.

1-1.

Still relegated.

oucho

Agree with Otis - we won't lose this one!

covcity4life

Reid in for vernon
Beavon behind kwame or besvon upfront and try lameries behind him
Mahbe go for bigi and stevenson in middle together.
Dke for foley looks likely
Stokes to get 70mins

2-1 win

Otis

Reid in for vernon
Beavon behind kwame or besvon upfront and try lameries behind him
Mahbe go for bigi and stevenson in middle together.
Dke for foley looks likely
Stokes to get 70mins

2-1 win
Do you think we can read anything into Lameiras not even making the bench yesterday?

Robins already dismissed him perhaps? No Gadhzev to be seen either.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

The only thing Reid threatens is the is the goal line with his nowhere runs no end product try playing Jones on that wing might be a novelty after all he would not have to come back to cross it.

Cov kid 55

He's had a couple of days with the team, with the benefit of seeing our weaknesses on Saturday. So he now starts to earn his (not very large?) salary. He'll change things around and we won't lose this one, perhaps a 2-1 win.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

He's had a couple of days with the team, with the benefit of seeing our weaknesses on Saturday. So he now starts to earn his (not very large?) salary. He'll change things around and we won't lose this one, perhaps a 2-1 win.
I think the same less negativity Might just tell Oggy it time to go as well doesn't earn his corn.

Sky Blue Harry H

Beavon looked like he got a kick or two in that game. Rest him if he has a knock. Want him fit for you know when.

shmmeee

Any idea whatever happened to Folivi whatever his name is... did he go back?

Whatsit on the wall (not Laura someone else), has him down on the injury list as an ankle injury. Didn't say out for the season like Rose so maybe we'll see him again.

SkyBlueCharlie

Can someone enlighten me on what Reilly brings to the game? I've watched him for the last couple of games and he rarely seems to be involved, the ball passing by him without him making any real attempt to get involved, he seems to shirk tackles and his passing is at best poor. Is he getting played just because he is here on loan or is there some exceptional quality to his play that I'm missing?

Nick

Administrator
Can someone enlighten me on what Reilly brings to the game? I've watched him for the last couple of games and he rarely seems to be involved, the ball passing by him without him making any real attempt to get involved, he seems to shirk tackles and his passing is at best poor. Is he getting played just because he is here on loan or is there some exceptional quality to his play that I'm missing?

I've seen him go into some decent 50/50s.

vow

Works hard for the team normally, but against Bradford I think it was his worst game for us so far, his passing wasn't good at all.

Otis

Surely we can apply to the Football League to ask to be relegated now and put us out of our misery can't we?

The only other option is to play every game like it's a friendly.

Oh.... hang on....

Gazolba

It's mighty hard to predict a win in any game. I'm going for a 1-1 draw. We'll probably just play one good 45 minutes again.
Pretty soon, our only survival option will be to win every remaining game.

Otis

It's mighty hard to predict a win in any game. I'm going for a 1-1 draw. We'll probably just play one good 45 minutes again.
Pretty soon, our only survival option will be to win every remaining game.
Yep and very soon after that we will have to win 8 of our last 7 matches.

Otis

Not going to be able to make it tomorrow. Have to go to Bracknell. :(

Need good, accurate updates, so anyone but sw88 please! ;)

Only joking. I love your Jabberwocky. It's a thing of beauty.

mds

Depends which team turns up, first half against Bradford and we get three points, 2nd half performance we get totally hammered, well, beaten either way.
2-1 City.

Users who are viewing this thread