Match Thread Coventry v Southend Match Thread - Tuesday 14th Mar (1 Viewer)

oucho

This has been abject. We were poor under Thorn but still miles better than this, this...surrender of a season!

SkyBlue_Bear83

I really believe in this he should have a club meeting including the U23's.
Play the 87 final and tell the first team that if they are picked. If Robins doesn't feel that they threw the kitchen sink at it. They will be drooped.
He can accept getting beaten by a team due to a difference in skill but not due to a difference in fight.
He should point out DKE and say that, that is the minimum level of fight he demands.
Then he should see his threat through.
Any kid coming in will run their asses off to try and keep the spot.
He did mention DKE in today's post match interview. He said he's small in stature but he's got a bigger heart than most of them out there. Or something to that effect.

dongonzalos

....................RCC........................
DKE.......Willis..Clarke.......Stokes
..................Stevenson............
Jones...........Reilly...........Reid......
...................G.Thoma..................
...................Ponticelli..................

MickM

I'm sure I've said this a lot in the past but i genuinely think that was the worst I have ever seen. Atrocious from 1 to 11. I would give zero fucks if I never saw one of those wankers pull on our shirt again. And to think there were people actually clapping them off at the end. Why?

These bastards have me tied emotionally, that and habit are my only reasons for going every week now. Entertainment business? I part with my hard earnt cash and waste endless hours of my life for absolutely nothing in return.

Where do you even start with this squad? The only relief is that a lot are out of contract in the Summer. 10 games left of Lee fucking Burge, hallefuckinglujah!! That twat Haynes had better follow him out of the door too.
That was probably the worst I have seen a City side play in 50 years but from seeing Haynes being sick in his first game to some of his attacking play now I think there is a good player there but not as a defender

SkyBlue_Bear83

Anyone hear Robins?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Bits

He said it was horrendous
We were like rabbits in highlights
He agrees with fans booing and he was booing the playersin the dressing room
DKE is small in size but has a bigger heart than most of the others
Two central defenders(Rawson and Clarke) did ok
Todays match has to be the lowest point
He was shell shocked at the performance

Last edited:

coop

That was probably the worst I have seen a City side play in 50 years but from seeing Haynes being sick in his first game to some of his attacking play now I think there is a good player there but not as a defender
Haynes would be better as a winger.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

We made Nile Ranger look like Zlatan Ibrahimović

The whole night was a farce, must win games Robins said yet we set up and continued to play with no attacking threat throughout!

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Also half time Southend had their fitness coach going through 10 mins of running stretching etc

We had the 6 subs that were out their in groups of 2 one set doing 10 yard passing (Stokes & G Thomas), lameires and RCC doing fancy tricks and longer range passing and Reid and Ghadzev with their foot on a ball talking for a long period of time before doing a few passes.

covhead1

I think last night's 2-0 defeat was a very predictable result.
It doesn't matter who is manager because our team is composed of talentless shite.
You cannot polish a turd!

Last edited:

chiefdave

Did anyone else have issues getting in last night? For a small crowd there was an unexpected queue which seem to be caused by searching everyone. A lot of people in front of me far from happy and refusing to be searched (they didn't get let in, turning fans away doesn't seem the best idea). Others around where I sit missed the start of the game as it took longer than expected to get in.

Nick

Administrator
Did anyone else have issues getting in last night? For a small crowd there was an unexpected queue which seem to be caused by searching everyone. A lot of people in front of me far from happy and refusing to be searched (they didn't get let in, turning fans away doesn't seem the best idea). Others around where I sit missed the start of the game as it took longer than expected to get in.

Guy in front of me had a print at home ticket that didnt work, took ages to get him sorted.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

....................RCC........................
DKE.......Willis..Clarke.......Stokes
..................Stevenson............
Jones...........Reilly...........Reid......
...................G.Thoma..................
...................Ponticelli..................

Sorry but you gotta sack off Jones and Reid too I think.

Their contribution this season has been absolutely pathetic.

Grendel

how many times have they started games? jones especially.

The fact that no manager wants him starting says it all. You'd think he'd suit all styles with his pace but he looks like he's going backwards.

Reid is the worst signing of the lot. What a joke he is.

covcity4life

The fact that no manager wants him starting says it all. You'd think he'd suit all styles with his pace but he looks like he's going backwards.

Reid is the worst signing of the lot. What a joke he is.

i would like to see jones start some games conssitently before calling time on him personally.

think both of them should start next game. let robins see full squad and make a decision

letsallsingtogether

While they searched my brother I just walked right past. opened my jacket and asked do you want to see my shotgun.

letsallsingtogether

i would like to see jones start some games conssitently before calling time on him personally.

think both of them should start next game. let robins see full squad and make a decision
Sorry but Jones is aweful.
Can't pass can't beat anyone dreadful

Users who are viewing this thread