Match Thread Coventry v Swindon Match Thread - Saturday 25th Feb (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the Coventry v Swindon match, tactics and predictions :)

Monners

A win gives a very slight glimmer of hope. Also, looking at Swindon's current form (they have lost the last 4 I think) should be an encouragement to us. Swindon also play teams around us over the coming weeks. Could be interesting, but its - here we go "A must win game"

Esoterica

Massive, massive game. Back to back wins and suddenly there's some light at the end of the tunnel. 3-0 after 60 minutes, 3-1 after 75 and another storm weathered for the last 15 mins.

Nick

Administrator
Hopefully another win with a bit of a bumper crowd, Jester hats being sold around the ground and a bit of a party!

oucho

Have a good feeling about this one!!!!!

Otis

Have a good feeling about this one!!!!!
I'll feel a lot better knowing that Beavon is back fit and the two Thomas's are free from injury.

This is Coventry City, so half expecting all three to be out and missing and still no Vernam and the mystery that is Michael Folivi either.

Then it would be Yakubu and Tudgay, otherwise known as Waldorf and Statler with zero other option.

no_loyalty

Swindon seem to be a bit of a bogey side for us, hope I'm wrong but can see this being a draw

Nick

Administrator
that's right, bottom tier block 16. Say fight, was a lot of hand bags but a strange way to react after going 2-0 up after a rare decent performance.

Wondered what was going on, heard the boos and saw stewqrds etc but didn't know what had happened.

Burge
DKE, Clarke, Willis, Haynes.
Rose, Foley, Reilly
G Thomas, K Thomas, Jones.

Subs
Charles-Cooke, Turnbull, Stevenson, Tudgay, Yakubu, Beavon, Harries.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Otis

Burge
DKE, Clarke, Willis, Haynes.
Rose, Foley, Reilly
G Thomas, K Thomas, Jones.

Subs
Charles-Cooke, Turnbull, Stevenson, Tudgay, Yakubu, Beavon, Harries.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
I am 99.9% sure that if Beavon is fit he'll be in the team.

Probably first name on the team sheet too.

oucho

I am 99.9% sure that if Beavon is fit he'll be in the team.

Probably first name on the team sheet too.
Sounds like you and him need to get a room!!

shmmeee

Like the idea of dual Thomas's beside a focal point striker. Assuming all fit, I'd go:

RCC
DKE Clarke Willis Haynes
Foley Reilly Bigi
G Thomas Beavon K Thomas

S: Burge, Turnbull, Rose, Stevenson, Jones, Yakubu, Tudgay

Bring Yak on for Beavon towards the end. Tudgay on bench in case Beavon needs to go off with more than 20 mins left

Otis

Like the idea of dual Thomas's beside a focal point striker. Assuming all fit, I'd go:

RCC
DKE Clarke Willis Haynes
Foley Reilly Bigi
G Thomas Beavon K Thomas

S: Burge, Turnbull, Rose, Stevenson, Jones, Yakubu, Tudgay

Bring Yak on for Beavon towards the end. Tudgay on bench in case Beavon needs to go off with more than 20 mins left
I think Slade doesn't rate Bigi. Would be Rose or Stevenson ahead of him I think.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Just got a feeling it will be another win. A 1-0 ugly scramble .
if that happens we may still be a long way from safety but suddenly the belief will be there .

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

If we win we will be given a glimmer of hope.

I'm almost scared to actually want that with this fucking club, we'll go on a storming run, be six pointsclear of relegation with two games to go, and still go down anyway.

CCFC: Sick and twisted.

Users who are viewing this thread