Match Thread Coventry v Wycombe Match Thread - Tuesday 7th Feb (1 Viewer)

Hugh Jarse

Enough of the small talk, when do the Wembley tickets go on sale?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Hmmm.... so ALL of these guys played last night? According to the caption, they did! :emoji_grin:
Capture.JPG

shmmeee

Took this with my last bit of battery last night, this is what it's all about lads. I defy anyone to look at that and say this cup is meaningless:

JKyeV8Lh.jpg

Otis

Funny old game isn't it.

One defeat can bugger up an unbeaten run and one win can maybe change a club's terrible losing fortunes.

Wycombe were on a fantastic unbeaten run when they played us. Since losing to us in the EFL Trophy they have gone on to lose 4 league games on the trot.

Let's hope we can do the reverse and that one win can suddenly turn into a winning and unbeaten run for us.

robbiekeane

Funny old game isn't it.

One defeat can bugger up an unbeaten run and one win can maybe change a club's terrible losing fortunes.

Wycombe were on a fantastic unbeaten run when they played us. Since losing to us in the EFL Trophy they have gone on to lose 4 league games on the trot.

Let's hope we can do the reverse and that one win can suddenly turn into a winning and unbeaten run for us.
We just need to win the next 3 games in a row, even by some scrappy dodgy own goal off someones arse, and then i'll start to believe, despite myself

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Took this with my last bit of battery last night, this is what it's all about lads. I defy anyone to look at that and say this cup is meaningless:

JKyeV8Lh.jpg
My neck hurts. :dead:

Users who are viewing this thread