Coventry vs Sheffield Wednesday (1 Viewer)

SheffieldPub

Hi Guys.

Firstly, apologies if ths message contravines your rules on advertising... but I see this as more of a public service announcement ;)

I run a pub in North Sheffield that is very welcoming to away fans. We are 5 minutes off the M1 just off the A61 (the main route to Hillsborough) and 15 mins from the ground.

What we can offer:
Opening from 9am
Sky Sports multiscreen (so you can watch soccer am and SSN at the same time)
Free chip butties
parking for 1 coach
Far enough away from Home fans pubs to keep out of bother, and avoid the glare of the bobbies.
Enclosed outside area with slide and climbing frame to keep the kids busy

If any of you are part of an away fans club, or are planning a minibus up here you'd be more than welcome.

I like to do the organising on a personal level rather than put all the pub details up on here to ensure "proper" fans visit us, and to avoid being used as a meeting place for a rumble.

If you're interested drop me a line.
I'll need the name of the minibus/coach firm that you are using so I can inform the police (but don't worry, as long as they know where you are they won't be bothering you), an estimated number of fans, and estimated time of arrival.

look forward to hopefully hosting some of you and enjoying some prematch banter... I myself am an owl.

Cheers

Joe

Nick

Administrator
Sounds like a good plan. I won't be personally making it to the game but hopefully some people will get a chip butty :)

Users who are viewing this thread