Craig Bellamy to join Cardiff City on loan today (1 Viewer)

BenInTurin

Facebook User
I know we hate the tw@t but he's going to bag a load in this division.

covladzak

I Keep wishing I see him on his holidays here in Florida... I'd give him five quid worth of boxing lessons for f**k all.. I really don't like that rat faced bastard......:eek:

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
hes a complete fucking tit, what a wanker dropping leagues the shit face will bag a load of goals if he hits good form what a cock sucking anal probing dick, should of fucked off to celtic he score more goals in the spl.

I shall enjoy booing the smug little prick when he comes to the Ricoh.

But, deep down I think he's a decent player and Cardiff have bagged themselves a right little grafter.

BenInTurin

Facebook User
Good to see my first thread has sparked some passion!!! You can just see him grabbing a hatric against us.

covladzak

I'd like to smack Frank Lebouf in the cocksucker as well. From when we played Chelsea at Highfield road and Chelsea had to wear Coventry away kit. We won he took the Cov away top off and spit on it... Maybe him and Bellend will come to Florida on holiday together?:slap::slap::p

covladzak

Yes mate took it off spit on it and tossed it on the ground... Alot of people saw him do it.. We wanted his head for that!

Users who are viewing this thread