Crazy Stats For Next Season (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Anyone got any?

Here's a few I can think of...

We will be the first founder Premier League side to play in the 4th tier.

Big possibility of playing Forest Green Rovers. A club representing Nailsworth with a population of 5,800.

A trip to Accrington Stanley and a trip their home ground of 5057. Smaller than the away end at the Ricoh Arena.

Just three games were aired on Sky this season.

For the new format League 2, the record home attendance is just 18,746 set by Portsmouth last season.

stupot07

Haven't Oldham already been in the 4th tier?

Edit. Surprisingly not. You could argue that Wimbledon have.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sky Blue Harry H

Anyone got any?

Big possibility of playing Forest Green Rovers. A club representing Nailsworth with a population of 5,800.

A trip to Accrington Stanley and a trip their home ground of 5057. Smaller than the away end at the Ricoh Arena.

For the new format League 2, the record home attendance is just 18,746 set by Portsmouth last season.

I think the Portsmouth attendance / attendances deserve applause. Fantastic support that will guarantee that they go up sooner or later.

If they go up, next season's highest attendances will likely be from Lincoln (us aside). Most grounds in L2 don't have a big enough capacity to exceed Pompey figures. We will take lots to Notts County next year (assuming not midweek - although I'm going regardless)

KG7

Anyone got any?

Both Wimbledon and MK Dons have played in the 4th tier so whichever way you want to play that stat, we're not the first team to play in the 4th tier.

You could argue that we're the first team to be relegated into it, but even that is a stretch as MK Dons were relegated into it before they gave Wimbledon all of their trophy's back so were technically Wimbledon but with a different name.

Be good to get out of this habit of celebrating failure

You'll Never Beat McPake

I think that this will make Coventry City the first team to have the honour of playing in every single English professional league including original Division One, Division Two, Division Three, Division Four, Division Three North, Division Three South, Premiership, Championship, League One and now League Two. Not that this is anything to be proud about.

KG7

I think that this will make Coventry City the first team to have the honour of playing in every single English professional league including original Division One, Division Two, Division Three, Division Four, Division Three North, Division Three South, Premiership, Championship, League One and now League Two. Not that this is anything to be proud about.

We didn't play in division three or division two when it got rebranded in the premier league era.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Irish Sky Blue

I think the Portsmouth attendance / attendances deserve applause. Fantastic support that will guarantee that they go up sooner or later.

If they go up, next season's highest attendances will likely be from Lincoln (us aside). Most grounds in L2 don't have a big enough capacity to exceed Pompey figures. We will take lots to Notts County next year (assuming not midweek - although I'm going regardless)

I am sure that if we had a game like Portsmouth did this weekend against Plymouth at the business end of the season we would get a 20 k plus attendance.

Users who are viewing this thread