Crewe (Home) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Match thread for Crewe (Home). Discuss Predictions, Tactics and the game!<div style="float:right; text-align:center;"><h2>Crewe (Home) </h2>
54144-3172.png

Ricoh Arena
7.45PM Kick Off
</div>

shmmeee

Same team and go again

Depends how people like Maddison and Johnson are looking in terms of tiredness. What's nice is we have the likes of Tudgay, Murphy, Morris ready to come in. I think Rickets will help Martin out should he come in as well.

Evo1883

2-1 city .. armstrong and maddison .. we will have too much quality for them .
Attendance 10700

Evo1883

We currently have 3 league wins in a row including crawley away .
Win tuesday and its 4 in a row for the first time since 2002

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

there is just something about crewe even when we are flying like the jpt semi they have a nasty history of kicking us in the balls id be happy to get out with a draw tbh

SlowerThanPlatt

We could have had 4-5 against Wigan on another day, 4 against Millwall yesterday. However Crewe will definitely come here and park the bus for a point because they have started poorly and their manager is under pressure. 1-0 win with the goal coming in the last 5 minutes

skybluegod

Gonna say 0-0, as people have said, they will park the bus and despite our quality in the final 3rd now, I just feel like we are never able to beat Crewe.

skybluetony176

6-0 to us. Why not, we've just smashed one bogey side why not another.Can't wait for Tuesday night. First game this season for me as I was away on holiday for the first two home games. PUSB.

Sky Blue Pete

Thinking about the crowd our vicar asked this morning who knew who Sam Ricketts was. Only 3 people knew!! Will take some time for people to get on board

Ashdown

I hate making score predictions. I had high hopes for this fixture last year and it bombed badly. Hoping for the same team as yesterday and a crowd of over 11,000 to cheer on a win that would likely keep us top for another few days at least. Actually looking forward to the match though, something new on most games last year.
PUSB !

theferret

Healthy queue at the club shop this morning. Which is curious really. Why would anyone drive to Tesco to buy a ticket they can get 2 quid cheaper online? Odd, but hey, nice to see.

ccfc92

Healthy queue at the club shop this morning. Which is curious really. Why would anyone drive to Tesco to buy a ticket they can get 2 quid cheaper online? Odd, but hey, nice to see.

They're part of the One Penny More group I believe ;)

Juggernaut

I would play Tudgay in this one, Crewe will sit back to negate space in behind so Armstrong can't exploit it. We need a presence upfront against teams who will do this.

CovisGod

Buzzing for this one ! Bus down from Norfolk, get in to Cov for about 3pm, few beers, hopefully a good performance from the boys, few more beers then staying at the Ricoh hotel !

Score - 4-0 Armstrong, Maddison, Lameiras, Fleck
attendance - 12,007

ccfc92

I think anything over 10,000 will be good. I know we are aiming for 11k, but it's a Tuesday etc....

ccfcmad1

Just been city shop very busy selling tickets for crewe game expecting a decent crowd being midweek 12k+ would be great, if it was last season be lucky to get 9k steady progress!

SlowerThanPlatt

Just been city shop very busy selling tickets for crewe game expecting a decent crowd being midweek 12k+ would be great, if it was last season be lucky to get 9k steady progress!
We were down to 7k against Oldham last year under Pressley. We were lucky to get 9,000 on Saturdays

ccfcmad1

We were down to 7k against Oldham last year under Pressley. We were lucky to get 9,000 on Saturdays

Your right but what I meant was we would be lucky to get 9k tops, who knows how high the crowd will be Tuesday tops!

skybluejelly

Maybe they all have iPads or iPhones you can't buy online with them,also you can't collect from the store on day of the match ,you have to collect from the kiosk,so if they couldn't make tomorrow -today it is

The Reverend Skyblue

Buzzing for this one ! Bus down from Norfolk, get in to Cov for about 3pm, few beers, hopefully a good performance from the boys, few more beers then staying at the Ricoh hotel !

attendance - 12,007
Out of interest Covisgod what bus service do you use and what pick ups does it do around Norfolk ?

Sick Boy

attendance - 12,007

The stuff of dreams....

CovisGod

The stuff of dreams....

It really is, I had a choice of a couple of holidays abroad this year or spend the money I've saved on a season ticket, travel etc. for the season. I'm treating every game like a mini holiday and from what I've seen in the opening two league games id prefer to be at the Ricoh cheering on the lads that on a beach somewhere all day long !

CovisGod

Out of interest Covisgod what bus service do you use and what pick ups does it do around Norfolk ?

Theres one bus a day from Kings Lynn to Coventry mate, leaves Kings Lynn at 10:40 and gets in at 2:45, then there's two a day from Cov back to Kings Lynn, the service is the National Express 308 and its £31 return (prob cheaper than driving !)

its Cost me £31 for travel, £60 for pitch side room at the Ricoh and beer money, not that costly and I can have a drink instead of driving !

Users who are viewing this thread