Cricket - England vs South Africa (men and women) (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

One thing the men could learn from though is getting the through their overs quickly!!

It has not got ridiculous I would take any overs missed out of the match fee the fans are being shortchanged

Terry Gibson's perm

I'd also award 10 penalty runs per over out (and actually enforce it!) at the end of each inns over a day and half easily be 4/5 overs add on another 50 runs that'll change the game.

Like that something has to change as the paying public are being short changed as always.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Batsman wise
Mark Stoneman at Surrey would be your next choice to open.

There will be calls for Malan after his 2020 debut but I'm not sure.

Few good youngsters Tom Westley at Essex, Joe Clarke at Worcestershire & Nick Gubbins at Middlesex I'd throw their hats into the ring.

Westley it is then to bat at 3.

Malan in the squad to possibly come in ahead of Dawson.

Very surprised Stoneman wasn't selected to open & Jennings to 3

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Errmm....you sure about that?

Looking all the world like it's going to be an India v England final at the mo.

Australia need 142 runs from 15 overs. 9.5 per over.

Perfect result for England (saw the end of the India inns the woman that hit 171* was smashing it as far as I've ever seen in the woman's game!)

Otis

Yep. Charlotte Edwards was saying it is the best one day innings she has ever seen.

Gazolba

Perfect result for England (saw the end of the India inns the woman that hit 171* was smashing it as far as I've ever seen in the woman's game!)
Twenty fours and seven sixes. That's 122 runs just in boundaries. An incredible innings.

Covstu

Yes I would have preferred the Aussies!

On a other note did anyone hear KP's interview on talksport, didn't pull any punches!

chiefdave

Looks like this could be a close game. England could do with a couple of wickets about now to really put some pressure on India.

Users who are viewing this thread