CSI (1 Viewer)

skyblue_goddess

Drive-By - Miami Style! Sorry Lew lol, but Horatio is so crap he's brilliant. And I love how he lives in life in slow motion lol.

lew

Re: What Do you do for a Living?

lol grissoms the best, but i know what you mean. So crap its good lmao :D

skyblue_goddess

There was one on the other night where Horatio picked up a car with a bomb in, drove it to the beach, got out and walked away (slowly), put his sunglasses on (slowly) and managed not to fall over when the car blew up behind him. Brilliant lol.

Any other mere mortal would have stalled it getting out the garage, got stuck in a traffic jam and then accidentally mounted the kerb, the jolt blowing the car up in the process. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh I nearly forgot, as he walked away he said 'Burn baby burn' (slowly) lol. Leg-end!

lew

Typical horatio, he just does random stuff thats stuff of legend. I had a driving lesson yest and stalled it countless times. Think of the pressure having a bomb. MINT!

lew

Whats the poo 1 with the leutenant dan from forest gump, tht 1 is boring. The original is class, even the WHO ARE YOU theme tune :D :lol:

lew

Cant beat grisson though. But his slow mo is class, he deserves *shades on* an ..... award

skyblue_goddess

Haha I can see it now Lew. It's a shark attack Frank.... a human shark. Cept you wouldnt have shades because well... we don't need them in England lol. Maybe you could put up your hood slowly lol?

lew

il have horatio as the other guy and gemma atkinson as the woman :D yeah csi coventry, put my hood up slowly, twist my basball cap so its slanted and slowly mug an old woman :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread