CT saying Dulieu's figures don't stack up (1 Viewer)

Otis

Dulieu claims they have cut the wage bill by around £1 million and have almost halved City's £10 million losses, but CT saying the wage bill was just under £8 million last year and 10 players have left, all in all that totalling around £3.4 million.

Therefore the wage bill is nearer to £5 million.

8-1 = 5?

:facepalm:

Sub

fudged figures? theres a suprise :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

CUS Wyken

Can't believe Coleman was on 10k a week. So dulieu is now, director of football, commercial director and taking some of the CEO role and I bet he's still based in Portugal. What a farce

Otis

Listing the wages;

Per week

Doyle - £9,000
King - £10,000
Westwood - £6,000
Gunnarsson - £4,000
McIndoe - £7,000 -£8,000
Carsley - £6,000 - £7,000
Turner - £5,000
Osbourne - £5,000
O'Halloran - £2,000
Quirke - £1,000
City also still paying Coleman £10,000 a week, as well as Boothroyd.

£65,000 a week equals around £3.4 million a year. Less the cost of the new players wages, bringing that figure down to £2.86 million.

:facepalm:

Last edited:

Sub

thought he only did things in his spare time for the club as he had his other business intrests to deal with:thinking about::thinking about:, ooooh hang on they went tits up to :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Otis

So, CT saying the wage bill is around £5 million, KD saying it is £7 million.

:thinking about:

skybluesam66

relegation to pre sisu our losses went up by about 18m in 7 years with higher crowds but lower tv money

are we really to believe that with todays lack of squad we are losing twice that average - bullshit

it is absolute BOLLOCKS when fans come up with something more believable as a number than our board. One would have to question the CT stuff also but CCFC have a habbit of telling us one thing, forgetting that then re-inventing something months later.:thinking about:

Senior Vick from Alicante

OUR DARKEST HOUR IS PASSED a direct quote from the chairman. If this is the case then I fear our darkest hours may be in front of us! This bumbling idiot is still drivelling complete bollocks. KEN FFS stop bullshitting us we are intelligent people who are sick of listening to the crap you invent to make yourself feel important too all the other failed business men that have retired to LA Manga. If you cant speak the truth then dont speak at all you fool, fizzell off down the 19th hole and swop stories about how good a business man you arn't.

Kuklinski

Well I think Mr Dulieu should be commended for the work load he has taken on, and all for no thanks from the supporters.

A club in our financial position has had to cut costs or face going out of existence, so that's what we have done. I assume you would like us to carry on paying out high wages & transfer fees without the funds to sustain it? And then have a moan when the club goes broke?

Reading between the lines he has been honest enough to tell us that Clingan & Cranie will not be signing new contracts because of their wage demands.

At the moment Mr Dulieu is doing the jobs of 3 or 4 people until we can find the right candidates to fill these positions, but again all he has is criticism and silly name calling.

If SISU & Mr Dulieu hadn't come in when they did, where do you think we as a club would be now?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Do i sense that the there is a change of tack from the CT? They appear to be willing to be openly critical.

The last facts we have are that wages in the 31/05/2010 accounts totalled £10.3m. So first question is to ask is it reasonable to assume that wages have dropped by half to £5m. Could we have shaved £5m off the wage bill per year compared to 2010 ? Even their own figures suggest just under £3m. They do not know that wages were £8m in 2011 nor do they know who was paid what. They make the assumption that between 2010 and 2011 accounts the wages dropped by £2.3m tp £8m..... really ? followed by a drop of £2.86m in this current year ? to £5m ..... really? It doesnt matter what the widely held view of wages in the championship is - what was actually paid by CCFC ?

Last losses were £3m in 2010 for CCFC that after £4.7m profit on player sales. So £7.7m loss before player sales. We dont know what the losses were to 31/05/11 we havent seen the figures so where does the £10m losses figure come from ? Is it a guess by the CT or was it provided by KD in which case they put the losses up in 2011 !!!. Certainly not based on 2010 accounts thats for sure. If it is from KD then how have they made £5m in savings? We are now 5 months into the 2012 financial year and apparently we have saved half the £10m losses of last year 2011? How ? Most costs other than wages are reasonably fixed and we apparently saved £1m in wages so how does that equate to half of any losses we can guess at ?

Is it talking at cross purposes ? You see i think that this current financial year to 31/05/12 the club should save over £2m on wages given the departures listed. 5 months in you would expect the savings so far this year to be around £1m. The £10m loss figure seems wrong to me but thats just a guess. Certainly if losses were £10m in year to 31/05/11 then that is nothing to brag about or to be proud of halving them since. It is necessity!

Sorry but neither the CT nor KD make much sense to me - nothing new there then !!!!!

Last edited:

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Tell you some more figures that dont add up.......

go to the cov mad poll on will we get relegated

currently 95.2% say yes and 17.6% say no ........ so that would be 112.8% of people express an opinion would it :facepalm:

stupot07

I suppose it depends on what CT and what the club are classing as wages.

Are the CT focussing entirely on the playing budget. I.e what the players salaries are?

Are the accounts showing wages as - playing budget, mangers/coaching staff including sky blue in the community, medical (physio's and club dr), directors, former managers severance pay, club shop staff, tea lady, contribution towards the ccfc-ACL shared staff, etc?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Think it should be the total wages because they are talking about the total losses. But like you say stupot it all depends on the spin you want to put on it when it is written

crowsnest

So OSB says the last accounts show £10.3m wages
The Ct say we have saved £3.4m
And KD says the wages are around £7m

I must get a new calculator.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I think there is a lot of spin and talking at cross purposes going on crowsnest nothing wrong with your calculator :). The only things I am sure is what I know from the accounts. The rest is guesswork by all involved

ashbyjan

If it includes all wages then Clouting and the commercial staff etc who have left need to be taken into account as well - or was Clouting not earning anything? Also Ranson is off the wage bill which is £0.5m saving right there, I know we had to pay some form of compo but in terms of actual wages its a substantial saving.
Overall Dulieu has not really answered any real questions, despite these being written questions where he has had time to think of suitable bullshit. Love the way he is actually taking credit for Southamptons up turn in fortunes - Deluded or what?

ajsccfc

Quirke was on £1k a week before even becoming a first team player? No wonder football's pricing out 90% of clubs.

Senior Vick from Alicante

Well I think Mr Dulieu should be commended for the work load he has taken on, and all for no thanks from the supporters.

A club in our financial position has had to cut costs or face going out of existence, so that's what we have done. I assume you would like us to carry on paying out high wages & transfer fees without the funds to sustain it? And then have a moan when the club goes broke?

Reading between the lines he has been honest enough to tell us that Clingan & Cranie will not be signing new contracts because of their wage demands.

At the moment Mr Dulieu is doing the jobs of 3 or 4 people until we can find the right candidates to fill these positions, but again all he has is criticism and silly name calling.

If SISU & Mr Dulieu hadn't come in when they did, where do you think we as a club would be now?

Sorry but how can you say he should be commended. Is it possible to juggle all these balls efectively when 4 days a week are spent looking at the 18th fairway from his veranda. The man is proven to put spin in every statement that he makes, even the telegraph have finally had enough. I dont mind any one in charge of all these functions as long as what they say is truthfull and correct. I dont want someone who continually bullshits to people that are obviously at least his intellectual equal and can see through the sugar coating and diss-information he consistantly spouts.

Moff

Its unbelieveable but if the permatanned cock, sorry Chairman, that is now our football Director as well (god help us), cant do simple arithmetic when he could use his fingers no wonder we are in the sh*t and his own Company Capcon went down the pan.

Yes the useless tangerine has more time on his hands to fleece the club now, considering he is no longer chairman of his own flawed buisness.

Nonleagueherewecome

I've spotted a bit of a pattern in similarities between our board and Murdoch.

Today James Murdoch claimed he didn't know the details of operations, saying that they trusted the managers to deal with those aspects. Just like the way the present board claimed SISU had been hoodwinked and the club mis-managed by Ranson. Pleading ignorance is a popular defence.

Last week he used the phrase "we will leave no stone unturned" :claping hands:

And I think a lovely turn of phrase applied by Tom Watson could equally be flung SISU's way:

"Mr Watson asked if he was familiar with the code of "omerta" - which he characterised as "a group of people bound together by secrecy who together pursue their group's business objectives with no regard for the law" .

Maybe they should have gone with "Omerta" rather than Optimus Prime or whatever it is :thinking about:

SkyBlue_Bear83

Also I hope this new director of football role give him no influence over footballing decision as he describes us as "having an excellent team" and Bell as a "high class player".

Otis

Also I hope this new director of football role give him no influence over footballing decision as he describes us as "having an excellent team" and Bell as a "high class player".

It's okay, I've just rang Hatton and they do have a spare room available at present. It'd be next door to the bloke who thinks he's George Washington.

sky blue john

You would have thought he could have done better with the answers, seen as though had the questions over a week to plan. The giveaway was the Sheffs signing.

J

Jack Griffin

You just can't pin a tail on a wisp of smoke reflected in a fairground mirror.

georgehudson

football director, or director of football ?
what a charlaton, you KD exude a totally false premise !
before you embarrass yourself further, take the honourable course,
we CCFC have had far too much of your economic truth's,
fall on your sword,
go, a.s.a.p.,

PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread