CWR IAN - Is He Real (1 Viewer)

CWR's favourite son spoke for just two minutes tonight mercifully at the end of transmission BUT still talked a load of bollocks.

PUSB

Nonleagueherewecome

Yeah, he was full of crap tonight all right. Lukas, non-existent? Really? It must have been a figment of my imagination who stung Greens gloves with that shot from outside the area, not to mention ran and harried relentlessly throughout. I love how no matter how well we play-and it was 1-11 today-he manages to find someone to have a go at. Even when Bell isn't playing!

wingy

Don't know Johnnie Juke was below his standard second half ,would'nt have subbed him though,biggi was the one to bring off for me,and i would'nt have took christie off,if mcsheff had to comee off which i don't think he should then it should have been Mcdonald.Christie was so unlucky with that fluke goal Murphy had a good game and could'nt have done any more,Thomas had a solid game Hussey grew again,Christies work on the touchline to produce our goal was superb ,He should have subbed Keogh near the end it was embarrassing for the poor bloke who was rock solid again.

Juke was a little quiet today but lets not forget west ham marked him very well. Came into the game more towards the end for me.

tippex9

Juke had a former prem player lashing out today coz he's such a handful. I remember King getting a red for something similar last year but that's refs at the Ricoh for you.

Yes he is real. Was fan of the week on cwr last Friday!

I just think he loves to be contraversial.

I think it's gone to his head...he rang on Friday as well...and had a cunning plan to get SISU out...double the rent on the Ricoh.

I think that would add to our problems/debts, but what do I know???

Users who are viewing this thread