CWR (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Bloke on there already saying it isn't the players fault.

Nick

Administrator
Juggy has his rumours again, Robins has blown his budget. State the obvious, doesn't need an insider to know that.

Not many are talking about the actual football.

torchomatic

Obviously Juggy didn't listen to Robins say he didn't want him. Still, better to make something up for the radio as the Twitter thickos will believe it.

Reactions: vow

Nick

Administrator
Turned it off now, the guy sounded like my 8 year old when she is trying to think up things to be annoyed about and grabs at anything to back it up.

skybluepm2

McDonald injured for 3 games, that drip Winch eventually asks how long he's likely to be out for. Eakin not even at the game today and has the audacity to question fans opinions. Shambles of a show

pastythegreat

McDonald injured for 3 games, that drip Winch eventually asks how long he's likely to be out for. Eakin not even at the game today and has the audacity to question fans opinions. Shambles of a show
Rarely even listen anymore! They're normally more interested in what's happening at the Ricoh with w**ps at half time. Never ask the questions that need asking! The bloke gets more excited when other teams attack us than when we look likely to score!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

clint van damme

My 2 highlights this evening....

A text stating that it was time to bring back a man with League 2 experience; Slade

A caller who bleated 'if cov are that big, why are they in league 2 and not the premiership?' Fair play to Clive, he cut him off after about 12 seconds.

explain yourself ESB1!
Seriously, where do they get these people?

Hobo

You could all phone in ladies and gents.

Kingokings204

I gave up with cwr years ago. It's simply awful and how it still gets listeners I don't know. Maybe it doesn't.

Slow and dribble commentary. No one knows the names of the players. Score is never mentioned. If they get the opposition team name right it's amazing.

Honestly worst show ever and matches the football most days.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I gave up with cwr years ago. It's simply awful and how it still gets listeners I don't know. Maybe it doesn't.

Slow and dribble commentary. No one knows the names of the players. Score is never mentioned. If they get the opposition team name right it's amazing.

I actually find it hillarious, pretty much for the reasons you have given. It isn't really that bad and does a good enough job when you can't be there.

The arguing after another defeat is always pure comedy!

letsallsingtogether

Got to be honest I don't know most of the players names.
Just get to know who they are and they move on.

Adge

Didn't Mercia/Free radio or whatever the hell it is now try and jump on the bandwagon again 4 or 5 years ago with their own comentary?

Kingokings204

Got to be honest I don't know most of the players names.
Just get to know who they are and they move on.

I know what you mean. The player turnover is crazy and a reason football is going backwards. Not to mention manager turnover.

A poster on here mentioned Michael Petrasso the other day and I thought oh yeah he was alright for us. That was 3 and half years ago he signed. Count every player to leave and come into the club in that 3 half year period and it would be incredible (no I'm not doing it)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Didn't Mercia/Free radio or whatever the hell it is now try and jump on the bandwagon again 4 or 5 years ago with their own comentary?
Yes and David Bennett was the co commentator .

skybluepm2

Who is this guy presenting the phone in?! Pleasant surprise and not just because it isn't Statler and Waldorf from the Muppets.

Users who are viewing this thread