Dancing on Ice (1 Viewer)

skyblue_goddess

Chris Fountain has to win it. One he's the best skater out of all of them and two he's f*cking hot :lol: :lol:

Bunnykins

Oh I was Devasted when Gareth went, So yes I think it will Be Chris now He was Good on Saturday.

Bunnykins

Yes I do Agree That I like Chris There Style of Music always Different To The Others They seem more Adventurous Loved it when they did The The Time-Warp. The Salsa Stuff was Brill Too.

Bunnykins

Don't know about That I Don't read it. Sounds good though ;)

skyblue_goddess

Lol I love reading the news of the world, second only to the guardian for its intellectual articles and journalistic integrity :lol:

I'm going to vote for Chris on Sunday night and I never vote for anything ever lol

Bunnykins

I'm wary of Voting now after all The Rip-off Scandels in The past.

Bluegirl

I think Chris is brilliant and really deserves to win!
I never call in and vote on any tv progs....I think its a rip off
BG

covlad

but its not dancing and from what I have seen the women z listers just get thrown around by the pro. I mean, that must be real hard to do.

Nick

Administrator
Yeah I thought that!

It is not really fair though as the blokes seem to do all of the work and to lift rather than being lifted is a lot different.

Nick

Administrator
I have a bad knee else I would be there fella lifting you up and doing triple 360 reverse spins.

skyblue_goddess

she was great tonight, damn it. i knew she was going to win :( chris' bolero was better though and they shouldnt have marked him down bcos he slipped

Bunnykins

This year as lots of Soapstars Roxy out of eastenders Being one:D

Users who are viewing this thread