Danny Ireland signs new deal! (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

he could be, oggy said he is fast improving and is a better player than quirke when we released him.
He also said that he could be a number one in a seasons time.

stevo_ccfc

I just hope the next time we see him oggy has done his job and warmed him up properly so he doesn't get injured in minutes

SkyBlue_Bear83

I see no need for the "!" in the thread title.

It would be stupid to make him No.1, not because of his ability but because of his injury record. He will probably be a No.2/3

im-confused

It would be stupid to make him No.1, not because of his ability but because of his injury record. He will probably be a No.2/3

The "!" is because something has finally happened! Even if it is just Ireland signing a new contract..

Pigeon

Would be happy to see him as a second choice but none the less happy that he has signed.

ajsccfc

I'm sure I've read that his injury record is more bad luck than being particularly injury-prone, but I could be wrong. I know one long absence was due to a severe illness.

rob9872

I've just done a double back flip (with pike and tuck) but a bad landing into the rose bush cost me valuable points.

skybluesteve76

:DEh? All i was doing was putting a thread up to tell folks in case they didnt know. Im, very sorry for putting an exclamation mark at the end. The exclamation mark was for two reasons. First reason was, I didnt expect him to sign with all the talk of two keepers coming in. Second reason is that because he has signed there will no longer probably be two keepers coming in, which gives him a high chance to be number one. That alone deserves an exclamation mark. I dont expect anyone to do backflips. I sincerely apologise once again for the offensive afore mentioned exclamation mark. I promise it wont happen again.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread