Dash cams (1 Viewer)

Otis

They worth it?

Am now seeing at least 4 or 5 incidents of dreadful driving a day and it is every day without fail.

The world has gone mad.

Plus I am hearing stories of people making false claims against honest drivers over whiplash injuries and accidents they say happened when in reality they didn't happen at all and other stuff of such ilk.

Marty

I think they're worth it, takes out all the hassle of any potential claim. I've been meaning to get one myself.

Bidda

They worth it?

Am now seeing at least 4 or 5 incidents of dreadful driving a day and it is every day without fail.

The world has gone mad.

Plus I am hearing stories of people making false claims against honest drivers over whiplash injuries and accidents they say happened when in reality they didn't happen at all and other stuff of such ilk.

Back in October l made a formal complaint to the police about this tit in an Audi who cut in front of me in traffic and then proceeded to either drive at a snail's pace or kept braking suddenly. I sent them the dash cam footage to support my complaint and now they're prosecuting me for tailgating, so be careful who you share the footage with if you get one.

wingy

Back in October l made a formal complaint to the police about this tit in an Audi who cut in front of me in traffic and then proceeded to either drive at a snail's pace or kept braking suddenly. I sent them the dash cam footage to support my complaint and now they're prosecuting me for tailgating, so be careful who you share the footage with if you get one.
OMG !

BackRoomRummermill

Was that on the ring road ?

hill83

rULwcLx.gif

rob9872

Sorry about my driving but serves you right for being a grass.

hill83

Clearly a member of the Audi sales rep brigade.

No. Just found it funny that billy dashcam got done when you were probably driving like a twat yourself.

Probably found it equally funny that a bad driver killed two children in Cov recently.

Edited as I've calmed down a bit now:

You absolute wally.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread