Deadline Day Tomorrow (1 Viewer)

RansonRarrr

I'm sure I read in the Cov Tel that Thorn has given the 3 players until tomorrow to decide on whether or not they'll sign the new contracts.

I'm sure Westy won't stay and a few weeks ago I felt positive about King staying but now I have a feeling that Aaron may be the only one that'll stay with us.

If King does go JukeBox will have to step up to the plate. I think Next season will be his season as he's been improving so much recently

ajsccfc

I think it was later reported that they've actually got until mid-June, someone will hopefully be able to confirm either way.

chiefdave

in many ways its a waste of time having the deadline. What happens if King comes back a week after the deadline and says he wants to sign, are they going to turn him away?

smileycov

Facebook User
in many ways its a waste of time having the deadline. What happens if King comes back a week after the deadline and says he wants to sign, are they going to turn him away?

I don't aggree, we need to know but more importantly, AT needs to know so he can plan his side/squad for next season. He seems the sort of Man that will not care if they want to go, he will work with what he has and get the best team from that. He will also be looking at potential buys/loans now. But he will not want to be left in doubt for too long, i assume it was him who said you have 21 days. The football league has said otherwise, he knows after chatting whether or not they will stay i am sure. I think by now they would have signed if they really wanted to stay, i have accepted the fact all 3 are gone. Good luck to all of them, king has been great, not a nice man but he seems to have taken the opportunity to get on with his life, and football wise i am gutted we only had him a year.

SkyBlue_Bear83

It would be stupid to give them a deadline which is before the end of the season as half the teams don't know what league they will play in and will obviously affect peoples decisions what leagues potential employers will be in

Mid June is more realistic

CovFan

I'd assumed that rather as a legal deadline it was more of a club imposed deadline, where the funds allocated for the contracts would be unfrozen after tomorrow.

Sky Blue Luke

Gunner is the only who might stay imo, and that's 50/50 for me.

Users who are viewing this thread