Kilbane
ROD
Ball
Brown
Dunn or Murphy

I wouldn't be bothered if any of these 'men' left to never return. :jerkit:

Otis

Would pretty much agree with that list.

I said in the pre-season that I was concerned with us keeping many of the players who were responsible for taking us down last season. They lacked fight last season and they lack it so far this too!

RichieGunns

Fully agree. But I woul add Baker and McSheffrey to the list.

Macca already is on the list ;) He's at the top lol

Macca is a definite for me. Probably only good enough for league 2 now though I could be wrong. Kilbane should be a sub at the most, Hussey hasn't got what it takes and Murphy needs to be replaced period!

Baker is the only one I would like to stay. I think Robin's can bring the best out of him and he didn't play too baldly today.

lordsummerisle

Up there with The Wire and Breaking Bad in my opinion.

Never understood why so many people wanted rid of Deadwood, when a couple more seasons in it.

skybluejack10

with oggie being the class keeper he was i don;t understand why he doesn't get it into murphy's thick brain that he needs to be brave and come for crosses if he's to be our keeper! if murphy isn;t sorted out soon and dunn doesn't prove his worth then as far as our keepers go, we're a liability! bring in another loanee keeper mark!!

JHarding1987

I think that was Macca's last chance. Sadly Wood too. So disappointed in his return, to me he is Richard DeadWood. Never liked Murphy, he should have been sent on his way after Shrewsbury. Hussey too a bid disappointment & if it true about him being the problem then get rid. Like Jordan Clarke, but he was woeful. Only 2 players deserved praise - McGoldrick & Baker. IMHO of courseg

Users who are viewing this thread