December Stadium Deadline (1 Viewer)

Astute

This is an organisation where customer loyalty means absolutely nothing and community really nothing. If they find any possibility they'd make one penny more with us not being there we won't be there.

Is this aimed at Wasps, SISU or both?

Astute

I said in the world of sport. Answer the question.

I know nothing about Wasps before they came to Coventry other than they moved about a bit. I don't know if they have ever won anything. I don't know what their average attendances are or ever have been. I don't know when their last top 6 finish was. I don't make guesses and make my guess out to be the truth. So I can't say as I don't have a clue. I deal with facts whereas you deal with accusations.

Astute

Haven't the club already said they have asked for an extension?

Have they?

If they did what was the reply?

Just ask Grendel. He doesn't know either but will make out as though he does.

Sick Boy

I know nothing about Wasps before they came to Coventry other than they moved about a bit. I don't know if they have ever won anything. I don't know what their average attendances are or ever have been. I don't know when their last top 6 finish was. I don't make guesses and make my guess out to be the truth. So I can't say as I don't have a clue. I deal with facts whereas you deal with accusations.

Dodging the question yet again, why can you not bring yourself to criticise them?

Or, quite possibly, you have answer my question already.

Sick Boy

Have they?

If they did what was the reply?

Just ask Grendel. He doesn't know either but will make out as though he does.

Based on those who would rather see the death of our club to spite sisu:

We've been offered a rent free deal and we can have anything we like as long as we ask.

The seats will stay sky blue as well, we have their word. After all, they are a beacon of honesty and tradition in the city.

Astute

Dodging the question yet again, why can you not bring yourself to criticise them?

Or, quite possibly, you have answer my question already.

I haven't criticised anyone here. It has been covered to death. Very bored of criticising everyone. I prefer to try and see a way forward and work out what is going on.

Astute

Based on those who would rather see the death of our club to spite sisu:

We've been offered a rent free deal and we can have anything we like as long as we ask.

The seats will stay sky blue as well, we have their word. After all, they are a beacon of honesty and tradition in the city.

Still spouting bollocks I see. Goodnight and find someone to spout your bollocks to. This is why myself and many others don't post on here anymore. You are only allowed an opinion if it is similar to certain people on here. It is going the same way as GMK. Would be a big shame. You would think that we are having our normal shit season.

italiahorse

It's clever from Wasps. They have fooled the masses. The truth is as s ruthless organisation sisu couldn't hack it - they proved patsies.

Richardson cares about one thing - richardson. He moved the club and really couldn't give a shit of any of those fans remained to support them as all he is interested in is money

If he finds he would get more money by selling up and moving again he'd do it again.

This is an organisation where customer loyalty means absolutely nothing and community really nothing. If they find any possibility they'd make one penny more with us not being there we won't be there.

If they were sisu we would have been liquidated 6 years ago.

At some point you will need to let it go.

Sick Boy

Still spouting bollocks I see. Goodnight and find someone to spout your bollocks to. This is why myself and many others don't post on here anymore. You are only allowed an opinion if it is similar to certain people on here. It is going the same way as GMK. Would be a big shame. You would think that we are having our normal shit season.

Nice plot to play the victim when you can't answer a question eh.

italiahorse

There are only about 6 on here who can't move on. All other CCFC fans are just enjoying the football and remain helpless while they wait to see where we are when Sisu stop their silly games. Meanwhile many Coventry ratepayers are unaware of whats going on and seem content that Wasps have the Ricoh and Coventry has a high profile sports team playing there. All we can do is take sport with these 6 as they peddle their misguided reasoning.

We need to somehow concentrate our efforts on getting some information on this new stadium as well as what progress is being made on a long term deal at the Ricoh. Sisu I assume have all the information as they have told us the stadium is better.

I have no reason to doubt that they have done their calculations ................ Oh hold on ....
"We will get 3000+ and if we do well that will increase to above 6000" ............ Our Club in there hands.

SlowerThanPlatt

All is forgiven Sick Boy, Grendel, Torch etc. What a terrible poster armybike is. Fuck off to your Wasps forum or wherever you belong.

Sick Boy

There are only about 6 on here who can't move on. All other CCFC fans are just enjoying the football and remain helpless while they wait to see where we are when Sisu stop their silly games. Meanwhile many Coventry ratepayers are unaware of whats going on and seem content that Wasps have the Ricoh and Coventry has a high profile sports team playing there. All we can do is take sport with these 6 as they peddle their misguided reasoning.

We need to somehow concentrate our efforts on getting some information on this new stadium as well as what progress is being made on a long term deal at the Ricoh. Sisu I assume have all the information as they have told us the stadium is better.

I have no reason to doubt that they have done their calculations ................ Oh hold on ....
"We will get 3000+ and if we do well that will increase to above 6000" ............ Our Club in there hands.

Can't wait to show this off to a couple of my Spurs mates tomorrow. They already think our support is bad enough as it is based upon the franchise debacle.

Astute

Can't wait to show this off to a couple of my Spur's mates tomorrow. They already think our support is bad enough as it is based upon the franchise debacle.

Not surprised that they think our support is crap if you are the only CCFC supporter they know.

Astute

Still dodging the original question then

You are the one that dodges questions as you dig yourself a hole and can't get out of it. Then you come out with crap to try and change the subject or go on the attack. Just a shame that I always give proper answers to legitimate questions. I even try to answer the crap you come out with when you dodge giving answers yourself.

steveecov

Maybe Wasps COULD be more profitable long term at Upton Park? Probably grasping at straws,but other than this there just doesn't seem to be a long term solution for us. Another 3 points hopefully on Saturday; 4-2. PUSB

SkyBlue_Bear83

Wasps wankers are ruing this forum.

Although tbf I think Astute has been harshly singled out here, don't always agree with him but from what I've seen he's not on Italia and armybike levels of bullshit.

Moff

Meanwhile many Coventry ratepayers are unaware of whats going on and seem content that Wasps have the Ricoh and Coventry has a high profile sports team playing there. All we can do is take sport with these 6 as they peddle their misguided reasoning..

Got your finger on the Coventry ratepayers pulse have you deep in Bedworth?

Funny I know plenty of people in the City, football fans and non football fans, who were, are, and will continue to be disgusted and dismayed at the long term lease of the ground to Wasps. I dont know anyone who isnt aware of what went on with the Ricoh, so maybe you should do your straw poll in the City not at Goodyers End Lane or Heath Road.

stupot07

There are only about 6 on here who can't move on. All other CCFC fans are just enjoying the football

People are capable of doing more than 1 thing at a time, I have a ST, I am enjoying the football, yet I still have capacity to be pissed off about wasps owning the stadium that was built for us. Just because you'd moved on witting 24 hours of them coming here, "I don't want wasps here" you say as you're handing over your money to go and watch them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

italiahorse

Got your finger on the Coventry ratepayers pulse have you deep in Bedworth?

Funny I know plenty of people in the City, football fans and non football fans, who were, are, and will continue to be disgusted and dismayed at the long term lease of the ground to Wasps. I dont know anyone who isnt aware of what went on with the Ricoh, so maybe you should do your straw poll in the City not at Goodyers End Lane or Heath Road.

I know of 6 but don't know them personally.

italiahorse

People are capable of doing more than 1 thing at a time, I have a ST, I am enjoying the football, yet I still have capacity to be pissed off about wasps owning the stadium that was built for us. Just because you'd moved on witting 24 hours of them coming here, "I don't want wasps here" you say as you're handing over your money to go and watch them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

We are powerless in this so just do what you want in life.

stupot07

We are powerless in this so just do what you want in life.

So you don't want wasps to be at the Ricoh (you've said this numerous times) but you do want to go and watch wasps at the Ricoh. Odd.

Moff

I know of 6 but don't know them personally.

Hilarious, is that the six you mentioned on this forum. My how clever of you.

Well your straw poll must be very accurate basing it on a forum, how about leaving the confines of Bedworth and trying in Coventry, as you seem to feel you are the ratepayers spokesman for the City. I would love to hear about all the real people you ahve spoken to who know nothing of the ground. Would these be the same people who pay to park on your field to visit the ground, as if so it would make you look a little stupid wouldnt it.

I am talking about real people not the stats you make up in your own head. The trouble with you Italia is when you are put on the spot, your facts are just presumptions, something you just pluck from the air to suit your argument.

Astute

Wasps wankers are ruing this forum.

Although tbf I think Astute has been harshly singled out here, don't always agree with him but from what I've seen he's not on Italia and armybike levels of bullshit.

Thanks........I think :thinking about:

I don't come out with bullshit. I get hammered by some for putting questions that can't be answered in a truthful way that still goes with their 100% view. But most of us know that all sides were at fault here. And it all went seriously wrong with Richardson and went downhill from there.

I would like to know why a few still try and change the recent history of our club when we have so much good going on. SISU have finally come to reality and have got the playing side right. This is a major bonus. But I would love to know what their plans are for the near future on where to play. And some seem to know who to blame when we know next to nothing.

Wasps shouldn't be in Coventry. But we can't blame them for everything. But looking through this thread some are blaming them for everything. It had all gone badly wrong before they came to Coventry. They just took advantage of the situation.

italiahorse

So you don't want wasps to be at the Ricoh (you've said this numerous times) but you do want to go and watch wasps at the Ricoh. Odd.

No I said that I didn't want them here but I have accepted they are not going anywhere now. People really need to get over it and move on with there lives.

Efforts need to be concentrated on the way forward and this involves getting Sisu to accept the same and sensibly plan, and advise, our clubs future.

Godiva

Thanks........I think :thinking about:

I don't come out with bullshit. I get hammered by some for putting questions that can't be answered in a truthful way that still goes with their 100% view. But most of us know that all sides were at fault here. And it all went seriously wrong with Richardson and went downhill from there.

I would like to know why a few still try and change the recent history of our club when we have so much good going on. SISU have finally come to reality and have got the playing side right. This is a major bonus. But I would love to know what their plans are for the near future on where to play. And some seem to know who to blame when we know next to nothing.

Wasps shouldn't be in Coventry. But we can't blame them for everything. But looking through this thread some are blaming them for everything. It had all gone badly wrong before they came to Coventry. They just took advantage of the situation.

Usually I would only quote the sentence in bold, but I have to say I agree overall with the entire post.

The sentence in bold: Sisu have stepped back and left the company in the hands of TF/SW on the condition they stop the 'send more money' postcards. TF/SW now act as chairman and CEO and only seem to speak out publically when pushed by journalists (or speak at SCG meetings).

It seems hiring TM and trust him and his team with everything football related has been the right call. TM is what makes the real difference.

Sisu's plans and the clubs plans are two completely different matters. Sisu may plan to sell, to just walk away or to stay for years, but as long as the club is self-sufficient their plans shouldn't influence on the clubs plans. The clubs plans may change if new owners comes in, but I would like to see a period of stability before that.
Surely the stadium issue requires our attention, but questions about the contract at the Ricoh should be directed to SW, not sisu or TF.

martcov

Usually I would only quote the sentence in bold, but I have to say I agree overall with the entire post.

The sentence in bold: Sisu have stepped back and left the company in the hands of TF/SW on the condition they stop the 'send more money' postcards. TF/SW now act as chairman and CEO and only seem to speak out publically when pushed by journalists (or speak at SCG meetings).

It seems hiring TM and trust him and his team with everything football related has been the right call. TM is what makes the real difference.

Sisu's plans and the clubs plans are two completely different matters. Sisu may plan to sell, to just walk away or to stay for years, but as long as the club is self-sufficient their plans shouldn't influence on the clubs plans. The clubs plans may change if new owners comes in, but I would like to see a period of stability before that.
Surely the stadium issue requires our attention, but questions about the contract at the Ricoh should be directed to SW, not sisu or TF.

Agree, apart from TF. The contract at the Ricoh is dependent on whether or not TF has a stadium build in the next few years lined up. If he has one, then we need a short term extension and if not we need up to 10 years security of tenure at the Ricoh. In 10 years time the situation will be different to now. I also thought that the FL needed 10 years security of tenure - wasn't that mentioned at the time of the move?

Captain Dart

Agree, apart from TF. The contract at the Ricoh is dependent on whether or not TF has a stadium build in the next few years lined up. If he has one, then we need a short term extension and if not we need up to 10 years security of tenure at the Ricoh. In 10 years time the situation will be different to now. I also thought that the FL needed 10 years security of tenure - wasn't that mentioned at the time of the move?

I scanned the FL regs a while back and I believe that venue security only has to be for the current season.
Anyway, have a read yourself if you are really bored http://www.football-league.co.uk/global/regulations.aspx :D

Astute

Northampton have to pay back a loan to their local council of over 10m in the next 3 weeks. Does that mean that their ground might become available?

Moff

Northampton have to pay back a loan to their local council of over 10m in the next 3 weeks. Does that mean that their ground might become available?

Quick ring Richardson and Eastwood, apparently they want the world record for the Rugby club that's moved grounds the most, and want to change the clubs name to Wasps Nomads. :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread