DeckAttack DJ CONTEST (1 Viewer)

skyblueprincess

Judging for the contest will be as follows:

1st round of competition consists of a 30 min set in the music style of your choice. The 10 best DJ's as selected by the panel of judges will move forward to the next round. There also will be 1 DJ that will move forward to the next round as a result of the people vote so make sure your family and friends will support and cast their votes for you.

Ok guys i need a 30 mins playlist of kick ass tunes , i usually play club mix/dance

but for this im gonna need help

so if you dont mind helping the princess out list me some kick ass tunes and i can see about throwing into my set list

Thank you

(and does anyone know my sig dont work any more :( )

LastGarrison

Not really my genre so I am sure others will be able to give you better tunes and mine will be pretty commercial but here goes:

Sweet Harmony - Liquid
You Got The Love - The Source featuring Candi Station
Higher State of Consciousness - Josh Wink
Let You Go - Chase and Status ft Mali
Belfast - Orbital
Silence - Delerium
Cafe Del Mar - Energy 52
In For The Kill (Skream's lets get raw remix) La Roux
For An Angel - Paul van Dyk
Show Me Love - Steve Angello & Laidback Luke
We No Speak Americano - Yolanda Be Cool

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Princess: Depends if you used a photo uploader for your pics. If you deleted that file then it won't work anywhere.

scroobiustom

Will Young - Evergreen, always goes down a treat

Houchens Head

"Sing Little Birdie Sing" by Pearl Carr & Teddy Johnson. Came second for the UK in the 1959 Eurovision. Should rock your socks off!! ;)

stupot07

Meet her at the love parade, 1998, lizard, oakenfold also used to do an awesome remix of radiohead street spirit (fade out), avenue, skydive (I feel wonderful), spin spin sugar, I can't help myself.

Cov City Daytrader 87

Heavy D and the boyz, Now that we found love.
Strike, U sure do.
Space Cowboys, Die for you.
N-trance, Set you free.
Roger Sanchez, Another Chance.
Wamdue Project, King of the Castle.
Sunset Strippers, Falling stars.
Cascada, Evacuate the dancefloor.
Sean Kingston, Party all night.

Right that's my list. Good luck.

Houchens Head

It's easy peazy Princess! I did a couple of years with the BBC and now do a weekly radio show for hospital radio here on the island. Different music I know, but similar desk set-up I'm sure. You'll be fine! x

Users who are viewing this thread